Welcome to Gaia! ::

Check this. I was taking a walk down main street and I was walking past Java joes. All the punkemogothravers or as I like to say the conformists. where out side. As walked by They where all giving me the stink eye. And I smelled a smell........not just any smell my fellow gaians......but the most horrid smell I have ever smelt. It was there aroma.....smell of rotten onions and a mexican resterant dipped in septic fluid filled my nostrils... I wanted to throw up....

I politly said...........YOU ******** STINK.........JESUS ITS SMELLS LIKE BURNT DEATH WITH MUSTARD ALL OVER IT

Do these people bath dear god.. I mean its all good to dress what yo
u like but for pete sake take a shower.

I called the epa after that........
the place was burnt down three days later ^_^ jsut kidding!
WHOA the goths at my school smell too. wtf?
It's the putrid smell of anti-christ death rolling from there satanic pores.

I had going to shows... and there are those hxc lame-os who don't shower or use deodorant.

gonk

I got pushed into this one sweaty man and it was really gross. I almost cried.

cry Like that.
i want mexican food now
yeah. the emos at my school smell terrible
I hated working at the school coffee lounge. mad
Finding Emo

...........true I'll call my local priest and have the school exorised
Finding Emo
oh, i dont like coffee, so its fine, but if the took over kfc...tacobell or dunkin donuts we'd have a problem. sweatdrop i heart my popcorn chicken, tacos and donuts 4laugh
Never noticed how people like that smell like that. Probably because I forgot or my nose has been clogged up for awhile.
Maybe the rotton onion smells turn eachother on.
Disturbing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Linking = <3

Stellar Cat

I hate it when people on the bus obviously aren't wearing deodorant! gonk
KuroiiHakumei
oh, i dont like coffee, so its fine, but if the took over kfc...tacobell or dunkin donuts we'd have a problem. sweatdrop i heart my popcorn chicken, tacos and donuts 4laugh

I've taken the liberty of hiring mercs and donned them with haz-mat suits and super-soakers
They probably have that special depression that makes them stop bathing.
Hoorayyyyyyyyy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces