Yes. 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
No. 0.5625 56.2% [ 9 ]
It's so wrong, but so funny! 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
If it's funny I'll laugh anyway. 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

Anxious GO

Analgator
Pro-Digious
Yeah, being all macabre and "I ROFL at funerals" and "I kick pregnant women in the crotch" and telling dead baby/baby seal/etc jokes is real trendy these days.

I don't find such things amusing and at any rate, I don't go along with trends.

Funerals are sad, pregnant women don't deserve to be kicked, but I mean, if the joke is funny, I'll laugh.

No need to rain on anybody's parade-- different strokes for different folks, eh?

Don't be a douchezilla and let the people who find it funny laugh.

...And since when was dead baby/baby seal/etc. jokes a trend? confused Last time I checked they were as common as Blonde jokes...
    Wait-

Baby seal jokes are macabre? xd rofl

Anxious GO

Pro-Digious
Yeah, being all macabre and "I ROFL at funerals" and "I kick pregnant women in the crotch" and telling dead baby/baby seal/etc jokes is real trendy these days.

Funerals are sad, pregnant women don't deserve to be kicked, but I mean, if the joke is funny, I'll laugh.

No need to rain on anybody's parade-- different strokes for different folks, eh?

Don't be a douchezilla and let the people who find it funny laugh.

...And since when was dead baby/baby seal/etc. jokes a trend? confused Last time I checked they were as common as Blonde jokes...
Cecilia is Dead
Analgator
Rikume
That's... kind of horrible.

rofl

N00b.

@PsyPeterson: xd !

clearly he's new to Gaia if he doesn't think jokes about killing baby seals is funny

I've been playing Gaia for over a year, and I don't find most of your GD s**t amusing. o_0
thats pretty cool man

Anxious GO

Cecilia is Dead
Analgator
Rikume

rofl

N00b.

clearly he's new to Gaia if he doesn't think jokes about killing baby seals is funny

Si.

But I thought he was a she? confused

Gaians are so gender neutral now-a-days.
Funny I liked them.
Analgator
Rikume

rofl

N00b.

Anxious GO

Rikume

rofl

N00b.

Anxious GO

paralysedsleep
Analgator
    I always though baby seal jokes were hilarious. I made my vegetarian *cry* by a single baby seal joke (Thanks, Jeff~ heart )

A baby seal walks into a club.

You own a vegetarian?

Yes. She's mine and nobody else's! mad I'm very protective of my vegetarians.
A baby seal walks into a bar and the bartender asks:
"What can I get ya?"
And the seal says:
"Anything but a Canadian Club."
Analgator
    I always though baby seal jokes were hilarious. I made my vegetarian *cry* by a single baby seal joke (Thanks, Jeff~ heart )

You own a vegetarian?
That is the best joke ever. lol

Anxious GO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces