Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

arrow Unfortunately when your Christian non believers automatically think you are stupid or ignorant even if you are a true Christian like myself and believe one should love the sinner and only hate the sin. It's like Christians are to be so excepting of everyone yet we are not aloud to have our own beliefs and be treated equal. How is that fair? Like today for example, a radom asked me if I liked oral sex and I said no I view it as unholy, but if you take part in such things I would not treat you any differently. After that I was ignored! It is just so upsetting this double standard and when I think of oppression I think people of faith have it worst, because I almost feel as though it's socially acceptable to hate on believers.
But what if you're really good and holy your whole life and then when you die there's no heaven, nothing.
Might as well have the fun first emotion_awesome

Blessed Tycoon

I understand where you're coming from, but conservative Christians and religious sects have ruled the world for centuries and Have been bigots and Hypocrites. Dont expect the world to treat you any nicer than those leaders and Groups have treated "Unholy" people.

Beloved Lunatic

grandpuff
But what if you're really good and holy your whole life and then when you die there's no heaven, nothing.
Might as well have the fun first emotion_awesome
But what if you're not really good and holy your whole life and then when you die there's is heaven? If there is nothing after I die I would still be proud of the life I lived and have no regrets at all.

Beloved Lunatic

iWuf
I understand where you're coming from, but conservative Christians and religious sects have ruled the world for centuries and Have been bigots and Hypocrites. Dont expect the world to treat you any nicer than those leaders and Groups have treated "Unholy" people.
Isn't that like saying homosexuals should still treat straight people poorly or black people should still hate white people? I mean That kinda stuff has been going on just as long. Isn't it time everyone should be treated the same despite any race, creed, sexual orientation, etc?
yedinorog
Unfortunately when your Christian non believers automatically think you are stupid or ignorant even if you are a true Christian like myself and believe one should love the sinner and only hate the sin. It's like Christians are to be so excepting of everyone yet we are not aloud to have our own beliefs and be treated equal. How is that fair? Like today for example, a radom asked me if I liked oral sex and I said no I view it as unholy, but if you take part in such things I would not treat you any differently. After that I was ignored! It is just so upsetting this double standard and when I think of oppression I think people of faith have it worst, because I almost feel as though it's socially acceptable to hate on believers.
i'd acknowledge someone who has faith in the old religions more than these new ones which over half of the people cant debate on historical religion christianity wouldn't even be so big if it wasn't for conquerers
Well yes.

I encourage hating religious people.

This is because religion is a bad thing and you should be condemned for perpetuating it.

Being religious makes you a bad person and a blight upon humanity, with religion itself as the pus-filled tumour.

Religion is bad.
You are bad.
I hate you and whole-heartedly encourage everyone to hate you.

Blessed Tycoon

yedinorog
iWuf
Isn't that like saying homosexuals should still treat straight people poorly or black people should still hate white people? I mean That kinda stuff has been going on just as long. Isn't it time everyone should be treated the same despite any race, creed, sexual orientation, etc?
But racism, sexism, and things of that nature haven't really faded from our society at all, and the worst of all, when those things were happening at their peak; People were using GOD as an excuse
I know. It's absurd for someone to assume a grown adult with an imaginary bipolar friend is a moron.

Beloved Lunatic

Y S LLC
yedinorog
Unfortunately when your Christian non believers automatically think you are stupid or ignorant even if you are a true Christian like myself and believe one should love the sinner and only hate the sin. It's like Christians are to be so excepting of everyone yet we are not aloud to have our own beliefs and be treated equal. How is that fair? Like today for example, a radom asked me if I liked oral sex and I said no I view it as unholy, but if you take part in such things I would not treat you any differently. After that I was ignored! It is just so upsetting this double standard and when I think of oppression I think people of faith have it worst, because I almost feel as though it's socially acceptable to hate on believers.
i'd acknowledge someone who has faith in the old religions more than these new ones which over half of the people cant debate on historical religion christianity wouldn't even be so big if it wasn't for conquerers
But not all Christians took part or believed in the horrible things that went on, that's not fair just as it wouldn't be fair to think all Germans were nazi's you know? Many Germans were against what was going on tried to help the oppressed, just like many Christians tried to help out when all that horrible stuff was going on under Christ name.

Friendly Giver

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
I kinda blew u off as soon as u used the term: "True Christian"
sorry.
yedinorog
Y S LLC
yedinorog
But not all Christians took part or believed in the horrible things that went on, that's not fair just as it wouldn't be fair to think all Germans were nazi's you know? Many Germans were against what was going on tried to help the oppressed, just like many Christians tried to help out when all that horrible stuff was going on under Christ name.
i've got a forum on my other acc if you want to share you opinions with repsectable people

Beloved Lunatic

iWuf
yedinorog
iWuf
But racism, sexism, and things of that nature haven't really faded from our society at all, and the worst of all, when those things were happening at their peak; People were using GOD as an excuse
People were using Gods name and that is horrible and in Church we pray about that because we know it was wrong. What people view of Christianity today is not right, thjat's all I'm saying.

Beloved Lunatic

Rear Admiral SixtyNine
Well yes.

I encourage hating religious people.

This is because religion is a bad thing and you should be condemned for perpetuating it.

Being religious makes you a bad person and a blight upon humanity, with religion itself as the pus-filled tumour.

Religion is bad.
You are bad.
I hate you and whole-heartedly encourage everyone to hate you.
Well then your example of the type of person I am talking about so thank you for posting now people might understand where I am coming from.

Beloved Lunatic

NarpyTheCrimeDog
I know. It's absurd for someone to assume a grown adult with an imaginary bipolar friend is a moron.
It's not right to think anyone is a moron.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff