Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the hell is it with all this pointlessly directed mind-numbing hate in ths world. "I hate you cause your skin is different", "i hate you cause you come from over there", "i hate you cause you dont believe what i do", "i hate you cause my mommy and daddy hate you and your "kind"".........This is my message to all the people with a hatred for another person cause of your own beliefs.....if your beliefs are telling you to hate....YOUR BELIEFS ARE F%#^$ING WRONG DUMBASS....no where in any religion does it say to hate another person based on you idealistic reasons. YOU ARE A MORON....your life has no purpose....your god hates you.....you need to be put out of my missery......no that ive worked myself into a fluster...discuss.....
Don't hate at the haters.
Sheesh.
Live with it, man.. Someone's going to think "No, I don't like it that way".
I kind of just ignore it. I grew armor ever since stepping inside the GD. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. In GD's case it would be Satan's kitchen. But hey...who's keeping score right?
"All it takes for evil to win is for good men to do nothing"
If only that could happen. If only. domokun

LadyAssassin11's Significant Otter

You hate haters. xd

Seriously though, hate's a very tar-like emotion. I much perfer irrational rage.
Of COURSE WE CAN"T scream

I mean..
Uhh yeah sure...
I guess? sweatdrop

3nodding Bump & Good Luck! 3nodding

[ Looking For A Great Guild To Join? ]

Stop Looking.

User Image
Oh get a grip.
:]

Wheezing Gawker

10,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
It's best not to dwell on things you can't change.
As long as there are people with different opinions on matters, there will always be hate. It's the staple of humanity. Accept it or go back to the fantasy world society knows as ignorance.
wow, i'm so encouraged to play nice now that a guy has called me a "F%#^$ING MORON" and a dumbass with wrong opinions. how friendly, lets all shake hands and be best friends forever.

not a very mature way for you to seek world unification if you're just throwing a temper tantrum.
who cares? we'll all die anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces