Welcome to Gaia! ::

Am I crazy?

Yes... 0.25174825174825 25.2% [ 36 ]
No... 0.31468531468531 31.5% [ 45 ]
Have gun eating paint chips buddy.... (how cruel, but funny) 0.43356643356643 43.4% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Kirota
Leon_Braveheart
The answer to your question is unknown to I but I have never broken a bone, and I am very active, But I also down about a gallon and a half of milk every day, so my bones are really strong.
coool! but toomuch milk can actually wear down ur bones too, call it overload, o and soda doesnt really help either, has ur bones actually goten to the point where when u block a hitt it actually hurts ur opponent who hit ur bone? i have no arm muscle......its all bone when i punch, not to mention the force or the speed of the punch, but human bone alone shouldnt be able to break red wood........or dent a steel pan (personal expeiriences...)

I have actually hurt someone from blocking , and I have really large knuckles so when I hit someone, they feel it, I have quite abit of muscle on my arms but still, the bones show, and seem to hurt any who, are cuaght by my block. (Also, I have beat a steel poll until it was dinted badly, I was a bit angry at the time)
Kirota
Dragonfire_Goddess
Kirota
Dragonfire_Goddess
I think there was a study done where people experimented with turning off some sort of 'filter' in the human brain. (I'm not sure exactly how it was done please don't ask) When this filter was turned off the people could do what we might call 'superhuman' things. However they had trouble communicating with other people. Later the study showed that people who are born with the filter turned off are classified as autistic.
cool,

I thought so. smile I can't find much information on this study though, I would like to know more.
yea, but i think that revolved more around t.k. than superhuman strength......

But you could call t.k. a superhuman ability couldn't you?
Leon_Braveheart
Kirota
Leon_Braveheart
The answer to your question is unknown to I but I have never broken a bone, and I am very active, But I also down about a gallon and a half of milk every day, so my bones are really strong.
coool! but toomuch milk can actually wear down ur bones too, call it overload, o and soda doesnt really help either, has ur bones actually goten to the point where when u block a hitt it actually hurts ur opponent who hit ur bone? i have no arm muscle......its all bone when i punch, not to mention the force or the speed of the punch, but human bone alone shouldnt be able to break red wood........or dent a steel pan (personal expeiriences...)

I have actually hurt someone from blocking , and I have really large knuckles so when I hit someone, they feel it, I have quite abit of muscle on my arms but still, the bones show, and seem to hurt any who, are cuaght by my block. (Also, I have beat a steel poll until it was dinted badly, I was a bit angry at the time)
me too! now i wanna play with u in bloody knuckles! i like never loose! play!
Dragonfire_Goddess
Kirota
Dragonfire_Goddess
Kirota
Dragonfire_Goddess
I think there was a study done where people experimented with turning off some sort of 'filter' in the human brain. (I'm not sure exactly how it was done please don't ask) When this filter was turned off the people could do what we might call 'superhuman' things. However they had trouble communicating with other people. Later the study showed that people who are born with the filter turned off are classified as autistic.
cool,

I thought so. smile I can't find much information on this study though, I would like to know more.
yea, but i think that revolved more around t.k. than superhuman strength......

But you could call t.k. a superhuman ability couldn't you?
ofcourse, very true...
I'd like to think it's possible.
For a thing only becomes impossible to you when you think it is.

And what is the point of working for something if it is impossible to achieve?
So just to make myself keep working, I'd like to think anything is possible.

Hey, Leonardo Da Vinci was an egoist... And he accomplished many, many things... You have to be able to believe in yourself to do anything at all...
zealok2
I'd like to think it's possible.
For a thing only becomes impossible to you when you think it is.

And what is the point of working for something if it is impossible to achieve?
So just to make myself keep working, I'd like to think anything is possible.

Hey, Leonardo Da Vinci was an egoist... And he accomplished many, many things... You have to be able to believe in yourself to do anything at all...
i agree
I'm out for the night. Goodnight everyone.
Kirota
Leon_Braveheart
Kirota
Leon_Braveheart

Screw bloody knuckles I'd step it up a notch and place quarters between them to deal more damage, its much more fun that way, its a good way to bust a knuckle.
Leon_Braveheart
Kirota
Leon_Braveheart
Kirota
Leon_Braveheart

Screw bloody knuckles I'd step it up a notch and place quarters between them to deal more damage, its much more fun that way, its a good way to bust a knuckle.
ur scary o.o;; -o and g'night df godess,
Kirota
Leon_Braveheart
Kirota
Leon_Braveheart
Kirota
Leon_Braveheart

Good-night and I get that alot, pain is something I thrive on.
All alone again... Owell.
Leon_Braveheart
Kirota
Leon_Braveheart
Kirota
Leon_Braveheart

why harm urself/ nothing is gained through that to purposely hurt yourself..... i get other ppl to beat on me so i can feel pain, i get hit with chains, sticks, fists, but i'd never hurt myself onprpose, just to feel pain, i do it to see if i can feel pain, its the invincibility complex for me, but i think u are different...
Yes you are crazy The only way for a human to stop being human is to die. Otherwise your completely and totally human with all the drawbacks.
Kirota
Leon_Braveheart
Kirota
Leon_Braveheart
Kirota
Leon_Braveheart

why harm urself/ nothing is gained through that to purposely hurt yourself..... i get other ppl to beat on me so i can feel pain, i get hit with chains, sticks, fists, but i'd never hurt myself onprpose, just to feel pain, i do it to see if i can feel pain, its the invincibility complex for me, but i think u are different...

Pains fun, me and my freind sparr every summer, in all out fights just to inflict pain, its fun pain, tells me that I am still alive and I can take more, the more pain which is inflicted upon me the more resistance I get to it, until I am almost imperviouse to it, It probably started when my father use to beat me, and in a odd sort of way, I am glad he did it.
eatlotacheese
Yes you are crazy The only way for a human to stop being human is to die. Otherwise your completely and totally human with all the drawbacks.

Drawbacks suck and can be transformed into advantages.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff