Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 35 ]
1 2 3 >

God, I remember back in 8th grade everybody who was cool wore "Faded" and pre-ripped jeans. Why the ******** would anyone pay $100+ for some shitty ruined jeans. How about going out and actually do some skateboarding, biking and other activities until you have naturally ripped up jeans: Then buy new ones or atleast some that cover your ******** knees.
Where did this ******** stupid fad start? From skaters...In the late 90's, some skaters were going out without knee pads, elbow pads and helmets (Cause they are ******** stupid) and started getting their jeans ripped up and their clothes raggedy. After that some people saw the skaters and went "I want to be cool and arrogant just like them, but i dont like skateboarding." And as soon as those words were spoken, people started taking their jeans and destroying them so they can fit in.

If you have a pair of ripped jeans, toss them in the garbage. Buy a new pair from a thrift store or a retail store. But actually buy a pair that isn't already ruined by the time it hits the assembly line.

I hope you realize that, you look ******** dumb wearing a pear of faded and or ripped jeans when you have the money to buy a new pair that isnt s**t.

Thank you, discuss?

EDIT: Oh yeah, if you buy a new pair of jeans and then rip them up when you get home, I do still respect you. But if you spend extra money to get pre ripped jeans. You are an imbecile.

This was a message from the President of Aekea.
I make my own damn jeans. mad
It's just what's trendy right now.

The world can rip its pants if it wants to.
I think I agree. I was talking to a friend about how I can go to Wal-Mart, buy several pairs of jeans, and rip them myself for the same price as the places selling "pre-ripped" ones.

Dedicated Smoker

Hell, I'd rip and dirty up a pair of jeans for someone for $10.
Emo is the new in now, so guys wear girl's pants instead.
but the faded, ripped pants ARE new
I wouldn't pay for torn up jeans, I'd rather tear them up myself.

I like a good pair of jeans that's got a few holes and patches and faded.
It's like a fine bottle of aged wine. cool

But tearing them up right when you get them or just buying them that way is lame, and only for lazy people. talk2hand
Hm... I often had pants that were rather beaten up, but they were real pants, not jeans... And not only was it usually more around the ankle area that they were damaged, but it was because my family's bloody poor and I could only afford so many cloths. confused Normally I've just got three pairs of pants to last me a year or so at a time. I never did get why people were stupid enough to BUY ruined pants.

4,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
I have a pair of jeans and there's this really big rip from the ankle to the knee.

I just slap duck tape on it because sewing my jeans would just make too much sense.

surprised

Blessed Pumpkin

12,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
I know what you mean, confused my jeans look nice when i get them, that after about a week there ripped and faded. XD
Talk about taking it too far. I disagree with paying so much money for ripped jeans, but why do you care so much what other people wear/how much they spend on what they wear? They're the ones wasting money, and it's actually good. They're helping the economy by using their money to buy something.
I'd rather rip my own jeans its quite fun.
[ Admiral Suzie ]
I wouldn't pay for torn up jeans, I'd rather tear them up myself.

I like a good pair of jeans that's got a few holes and patches and faded.
It's like a fine bottle of aged wine. cool

But tearing them up right when you get them or just buying them that way is lame, and only for lazy people. talk2hand
Or people who arent allowed to wield sharp objects.
LoL I'm one of those dorks that buys already ripped jeans xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces