<3 </3

should other contrys try swiching to all ethonol

most definatly 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
sure why not 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
no 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
why should i care 0.14814814814815 14.8% [ 4 ]
OHHHH....PRETTY 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]

I don't know how many of you have heard but Brazil is using only ethonol (ethonol is biomass aka cork stalks, suger cane and the such) instead of fossil fuels, what i wonder is how can they manage that where as no larger countrys can seem to say that they will and actually do it.so how exactly is Brazil succed in useing no fossil fuels?
Whats that Skippy? Bobby ate all your sugar cane?
im not sure.
i haven't heard anything about this.
maybe you should research it?

PralineQueen's Husband

Conservative Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
i_love_nge
I don't know how many of you have heard but Brazil is using only ethonol (ethonol is biomass aka cork stalks, suger cane and the such) instead of fossil fuels, what i wonder is how can they manage that where as no larger countrys can seem to say that they will and actually do it.so how exactly is Brazil succed in useing no fossil fuels?

Because Brazil has lots of sugarcane and the infrastructure designed to support ethanol wheras the United States for the most part lacks the climate to produce sugarcane at that level and lacks the infrastructure devoted to ethanol distribution.
I like ethonol in my beer surprised
Maybe they're running out of oil lolololol

ps Brazil is home to the best band in the world
Brazil has a farmland:people ratio that can support ethenol. It is nice to think we should all switch but if we don't have the infrustructure to support it there is no way it would work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff