Welcome to Gaia! ::

ArmyBrat124
I like to just google games and play the stupid mini flash games that are around. Or play the Sims 2 biggrin I got the university expansion now and it's awesome

dude i LOVE sims2. or if you have aim im me. emLiE374
mastrubate.
funkygirl808
ArmyBrat124
I like to just google games and play the stupid mini flash games that are around. Or play the Sims 2 biggrin I got the university expansion now and it's awesome

dude i LOVE sims2. or if you have aim im me. emLiE374

I don't have AIM, Added you to friends tho biggrin
ArmyBrat124

The sims 2 rocks, but that expansion pack is the most boringest IMO. crying
Ambsu
ArmyBrat124

I like the whole dorm thing, it's an easy way to meet a husband/wife biggrin

I also have seasons which was pretty cool, I'm not sure if it was that one of university that added planting stuff which I enjoy. Yay plant people!

I want pets, I had that for 1, but not yet for 2
ArmyBrat124
Ambsu
ArmyBrat124

I like the whole dorm thing, it's an easy way to meet a husband/wife biggrin

I also have seasons which was pretty cool, I'm not sure if it was that one of university that added planting stuff which I enjoy. Yay plant people!

I want pets, I had that for 1, but not yet for 2

The pets is great, and the planting thing came with seasons. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas