Welcome to Gaia! ::

baby sea urchin
high trip
baby sea urchin
high trip
baby sea urchin
have you read doctor sleep?
that was the last good book i read

I have not read Doctor Sleep. Tell me about it?

second part to the shining
it's by stephen king
it's raw and intense and involves ghosts and cults

Ahh, that's why it sounded familiar. I'll have to read The Shining first. o:

you don't really have to!! i didn't
he does a good job at developing a whole new story

Reminds me of American Horror Story and the book Shattered Silence.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
high trip
Seems very different and time consuming. 4laugh I like it.
siriustoast
high trip
siriustoast
House of Leaves!!!! Do it! Now!

Hmm, haven't heard of it. Tell me about it?

House of Leaves is the debut novel by the American author Mark Z. Danielewski, published by Pantheon Books. The novel quickly became a bestseller following its release on March 7, 2000. It was followed by a companion piece, The Whalestoe Letters. The novel has since been translated into a number of languages.

The format and structure of the novel is unconventional, with unusual page layout and style, making it a prime example of ergodic literature. It contains copious footnotes, many of which contain footnotes themselves, including references to fictional books, films or articles.[1] Some pages contain only a few words or lines of text, arranged in strange ways to mirror the events in the story, often creating both an agoraphobic and a claustrophobic effect. The novel is also distinctive for its multiple narrators, who interact with each other throughout the story in elaborate and disorienting ways.

taken from the wiki.

definitely a book you should read more than once with a notebook next 2 u lol

it definitely is. its worth the time spent to read and decipher things and stuff. It's a wonderful experience.
Alkuholz
Uh, Paris in the Twentieth Century by Jules Verne.

Tell me 'bout it?
I actually might read this one. 4laugh
siriustoast
high trip
Seems very different and time consuming. 4laugh I like it.
siriustoast
high trip
siriustoast
House of Leaves!!!! Do it! Now!

Hmm, haven't heard of it. Tell me about it?

House of Leaves is the debut novel by the American author Mark Z. Danielewski, published by Pantheon Books. The novel quickly became a bestseller following its release on March 7, 2000. It was followed by a companion piece, The Whalestoe Letters. The novel has since been translated into a number of languages.

The format and structure of the novel is unconventional, with unusual page layout and style, making it a prime example of ergodic literature. It contains copious footnotes, many of which contain footnotes themselves, including references to fictional books, films or articles.[1] Some pages contain only a few words or lines of text, arranged in strange ways to mirror the events in the story, often creating both an agoraphobic and a claustrophobic effect. The novel is also distinctive for its multiple narrators, who interact with each other throughout the story in elaborate and disorienting ways.

taken from the wiki.

definitely a book you should read more than once with a notebook next 2 u lol

it definitely is. its worth the time spent to read and decipher things and stuff. It's a wonderful experience.

Bibliophile

high trip
Alkuholz
Uh, Paris in the Twentieth Century by Jules Verne.

Tell me 'bout it?

It's about the last man in France to study arts and the humanities, living in a world dominated by scientific efficiency and bureaucracy. It has a depressing tone, which is a departure from most of Verne's other published works.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff