Welcome to Gaia! ::

thanks to all who gave actual advice
ya cause the internet is the IDEAL source for a ******** RELIGION

GO TO A BOOKSTORE YOU FOOL
AND AVOID ANYONE NAMED "Athena Starchild" and "Ravenwolf".
okay?
fcuk-uranus
Judas the Zealot
Wicca- pretending to be an ancient religion since 1952.

rofl
About as legit as Scientology, and so much more entertaining to meet followers of.

Rogeristic Protestant Pastafarian FTW.
Zelkiiro
Teshiruu
Har har! I'm not a wiccan. Your (Wiccans only!!!!) enchantment has failed. Mainly because I rolled a natural 20 on my a*****e Check.

Really? I just had to take 10 on my Disarm Trap check. neutral

Liek, woahz! What level are you, man? And srsly, what brand of lemon-lime drink do you use for your "Elixer" ?

Benevolent Phantom

You shouldn't get involeved if you do not know what you are getting into.

My mother wouldn't even let me touch her book. She freakin has hexes powders and books.

I tried meditating on that and boy did I get a high fever from just concentrating on a spell of healing.

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ya wanna see some magic, babeh? wink

Damn! Rolled a 1 and 2 for my Magic Missiles! gonk
Judas the Zealot
Wicca- pretending to be an ancient religion since 1952.

Benevolent Phantom

dink-a-dink
Google it.

LOL it id become a joke didn't it?

Fashionable Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Hygienic 200
Teshiruu
Zelkiiro
Teshiruu
Har har! I'm not a wiccan. Your (Wiccans only!!!!) enchantment has failed. Mainly because I rolled a natural 20 on my a*****e Check.

Liek, woahz! What level are you, man? And srsly, what brand of lemon-lime drink do you use for your "Elixer" ?

lolz liek i usde mi siarra mist it rly works
Zelkiiro
Teshiruu
Zelkiiro
Teshiruu

lolz liek i usde mi siarra mits omg

Noice! My crappy d.m. still makes us drink Faygo when we get a critical miss on our saving throws...

*feels like the nerdiest nerd who doesn't play d&d*
SeriphimMagician
You shouldn't get involeved if you do not know what you are getting into.

My mother wouldn't even let me touch her book. She freakin has hexes powders and books.

I tried meditating on that and boy did I get a high fever from just concentrating on a spell of healing.

whoa neutral
your witchcraft cant effect me my pagan gods protect and bless me, I dare you all hex me as bad as you can it wont make a bit of diffrence, words are words.
papacapjack
your witchcraft cant effect me my pagan gods protect and bless me, I dare you all hex me as bad as you can it wont make a bit of diffrence, words are words.
Soviet.

Atheist.

Please, comrade.

"Lenin protects and blesses you."
Since all the assholes are already here, I'll be nice.

Look up some actual rituals for the sabbats and add them. I'm assuming you're working alone, and not with a group, but you can still find a lot of simple solitary ones you can use.

Correspondences are also good things to have, like meanings for colors, plants, stones, even different incense scents (or if you live with someone who doesn't let you use incense, scented candles are a good substitution. My dad was like that.) Plus they come in handy if you ever want to try and write your own spells.

The only other thing I really have in mine is a section at the back that I use as Divination journal. Since I'm trying to learn to read tarot card and Runes, I jot down the results whenever I do readings.
papacapjack

"An it harm none, do as ye will"

meaning i CANT DO HEXES!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas