Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay, to the little people that know me, some of y'all know i'm bi. the..very few people.

anyways, i was talking to my aunt about bisexuality, and this is her view on it.

"they're just selfish. they want both. i mean, if you're a lesbian, you're a lesbian, and if you're gay, then, hey! good for you. but, being bisexual...it disgusts me. they want both. they can't have both, it's gross. if people are bi, it kind of disgusts me. i mean, then, if you're bi, what the hell are you? a shemale? what?"
ofcourse, i was apolled by that answer, but i couldn't say anything cause none of my family members know about me and my bisexuality.

after this little chat with my aunt, i was wondering what everyone else's views on bisexuality are. ofcourse, i'm expecting all kinds of people enter this discussion, lesbians, gays, bis, and straight people. i want to know what you think. please discuss this. i really want to know.
That was harsh. Nothing wrong with bisexuals.

They certainly aren't selfish, they like both genders, maybe one gender more than the other.
...Bisexuality is alright. I have nothing against it..

I think those that 'are' are just a bit confused over picking which they like more, girls or guys. Or they don't have an opinion and decide that they are both great ^^
that's exactly what i thought. i had decided to ask my aunt about it, cause she seemed like the most understanding person i could talk to. it kind of hurt too.
In my opinon.. Bisexuality is a choice. You choose to be either gay, lesbian, straight or bi. If you are attracted to girl when you are a girl, good for you. If you are attracted to a guy if you are a guy, good for you.

I.dont.care.what.everybodys.sexual.orientaion.is.

It's their choice on who they like and dont like. No body can change what someone's sexual orientation is. The ******** government is against 'gay marriages'

They dont care about the gay/lesbian's feelings for the same sex. The government goes by society and the gender roles of the people of the U.S. Well, this is all I have to say about it:

******** SOCIETY! Go find someone of the same sex and make out with them!!

So all of you lovely people out there who truely feel for the people of the same sex, or who like both sexes, go for it! Make society pissed off, who cares about them... don't listen to what other people have to say.
Geez, I find nothing wrong with it at all. As Crazy said, they may like one more then the other. A bi male could like men more or a bi female could like women more. What's so bad about it? The argument your aunt made doesn't exactly hold water in any argument.
I dunno...maybe bisexuality is less of a sexual orientation than a statement of how labile ones orientaiton is...
Lucky~9~Lives
I dunno...maybe bisexuality is less of a sexual orientation than a statement of how labile ones orientaiton is...
Of how what...?

I'm sorry, but if you are going to be understood, you're going to need to either fix your typo (?) or explain what you meant by that...
I personally dont care for the whole bisexality scene but that shouldnt discourage anyone cus really its none of my buisness who you happen to like. I guess my advice is the same as many other situations too: dont worry about what ppl say about you --- do what you know is right and stick to it
Polynomika
Lucky~9~Lives
Of how what...?

I'm sorry, but if you are going to be understood, you're going to need to either fix your typo (?) or explain what you meant by that...

"labile" = "mutable; prone to change"
i remeber one time, i told my best friend i was bi, and she freaked out. and like, ran off with my other friend.

the next day, at school, she told me that she doesn't hang out with "lebos or dikes" so, i should just stop talking to her.

there are so many people in my school that have problems with lesbians or gays, or bi people. they don't talk to them or anything. only a few people.

most of the people at my school are friggen homophobes....
Lucky~9~Lives
Polynomika
Lucky~9~Lives
Of how what...?

"labile" = "mutable; prone to change"
Hrrm. Y'learn something new every day.

Though I'm curious as to how bisexuality is 'less' of a sexual orientation? Seems just fine to me.

"Do you like carrots?"
"Yes."
"Do you like celery?"
"Yes."
"GOOD GOD! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU LIKE BOTH CARROTS *AND* CELERY?! Well, what we have here is clearly not so much a vegetable preference as it is a demonstration of how labile one's preferences can be..."
crazy-wonder-girl
i remeber one time, i told my best friend i was bi, and she freaked out. and like, ran off with my other friend.

the next day, at school, she told me that she doesn't hang out with "lebos or dikes" so, i should just stop talking to her.

there are so many people in my school that have problems with lesbians or gays, or bi people. they don't talk to them or anything. only a few people.

most of the people at my school are friggen homophobes....

Ha, same with my school. If someone even kisses someone of teh same sex. Everybody is like:

"OMFG They kissed! They're gay/lesbian! That's so gross, ew, get away from us!!"
true, people should like both sexes if they want to. it's they way they want to be, so be it. other people shouldn't be like, "ewwww...they like boys and girls. that's just sick." they shouldn't care. as long as the others don't say anything to them about being straight, they shouldn't care about them being bi, gay, or lesbians. it's a free country...
Polynomika
Though I'm curious as to how bisexuality is 'less' of a sexual orientation? Seems just fine to me.

"Do you like carrots?"
"Yes."
"Do you like celery?"
"Yes."
"GOOD GOD! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU LIKE BOTH CARROTS *AND* CELERY?! Well, what we have here is clearly not so much a vegetable preference as it is a demonstration of how labile one's preferences can be..."

Carrots and celery aren't opposites, though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff