Welcome to Gaia! ::

UndeadBovine
I am going to the last show on the tour.
Perth.
On Feb 4th, can't wait for it.
Sweet. Get there early and see Sick Puppies. They're so good live.
~Aeria Gloris~
.+RubberGloves+.
I don't like you very much emo I so badly wanted to go but my mum is a**l about concerts. So many awesome bands.
My father works for Kyo Cera, and he was in charge of setting up the solar display to power Clubtainer in Lilyworld. My brother and I helped him set up the panels and inverter, and thus scored worker passes. That's right, worker passes.

Holy s**t. You are so lucky! Send me one hahahaha. You get any pics or anything?
voidSkipper

.:: Seeing them would've been worth the cancer. ::.
I know. crying
I would've stayed despite the burn, but I had previously bailed from the Blue and Orange Stage area... even if I'd stuck around, I wouldn't have been able to see or hear them with the crowds. That's what tilted the decision in favor of bailing. If I had though I stood a chance of actually getting within 200m of the stage, I would've stuck it out.
.+RubberGloves+.
~Aeria Gloris~
.+RubberGloves+.
I don't like you very much emo I so badly wanted to go but my mum is a**l about concerts. So many awesome bands.
My father works for Kyo Cera, and he was in charge of setting up the solar display to power Clubtainer in Lilyworld. My brother and I helped him set up the panels and inverter, and thus scored worker passes. That's right, worker passes.

Holy s**t. You are so lucky! Send me one hahahaha. You get any pics or anything?

Yes, yes I am. xd
Yeah, my brother got a few pics.
I might go when it comes to Perth
switch hitler
I might go when it comes to Perth
Decide and get tickets quickly if you're going. The Gold Coast show sold out ages before it happened. Not everyone is lucky enough to be able to work for free passes like I was.
.+RubberGloves+.

i agree, my mum wouldn't let me go caus she was all 'you coulf get mugged or raped!' stupid mum. and i wanted to go SO badly crying

8,725 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I went to the Big Day Out in Auckland.
It was an absolute blast.
[~ R E V E N G E ~]
.+RubberGloves+.

i agree, my mum wouldn't let me go caus she was all 'you coulf get mugged or raped!' stupid mum. and i wanted to go SO badly crying
I saw no mugging or raping while I was there. I only saw one group of people doing pot, too. There were loads of really colorful people, tons of seemingly crazy people (including me), and by 4pm the crazies were getting pretty drunk, but even when people jumped out at you screaming something about living it up, or grabbed your guitar necklace yelling 'Rock on!', people were generally pretty friendly.
I fail to see how anything in the boiler room was rock.

Peaches&Herms did rock anyway =]
Miss Moonbeam
Auckland had a pretty different lineup to most of the Aus shows, right?

8,725 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
A touch overrated.
I fail to see how anything in the boiler room was rock.

Peaches&Herms did rock anyway =]

Yeah, well, at the Auckland concert they had Scribe on the Blue stage.
Scribe is HIP HOP.
gonk
I went to the 06 one in Auckland.

I considered going this year but then I saw that MCR were playing and I was like 'I'm not paying $100 odd dollars to see a band I really like (The Killers) and a band I kind of like (Tool) and then have to stand around listening tot hem fags playing with my friend Steff'.
xVaguex
I went to the 06 one in Auckland.

I considered going this year but then I saw that MCR were playing and I was like 'I'm not paying $100 odd dollars to see a band I really like (The Killers) and a band I kind of like (Tool) and then have to stand around listening tot hem fags playing with my friend Steff'.

SHUTUP THEY R AWSUM.

8,725 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
~Aeria Gloris~
Miss Moonbeam
Auckland had a pretty different lineup to most of the Aus shows, right?

We had the same main international acts, but we had an entire stage of local acts, and a lot of mainstream kiwi stuff on the main stages too.
Good stuff though. I think a couple of kiwi acts are touring the Australian shows.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff