Which is more important?

Fashion 0.12096774193548 12.1% [ 15 ]
Function 0.31451612903226 31.5% [ 39 ]
They're equal 0.2741935483871 27.4% [ 34 ]
wtf is fashion? 0.096774193548387 9.7% [ 12 ]
Hey, I think I have that belt. 0.19354838709677 19.4% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 124 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Fashion can go ******** itself, but I always look suave. Military outfits ooze cool.
The only reason I wear a belt is so my pants don't fall down and my a** isn't showing. As long as it serves its purpose, I could care less what it looks like.
I don't wear belts, but if I did they'd be fashionable ones.
Just take a look at squall in final fantasy 8. Good example of this.
I'd be seeing girls at school with belts around their waist.

I'm like, "KSDJSLK WTF, BELTS ARE FOR THE LOOP HOLES DAMN IT. PUT THEM ON RIGHT."

gonk
[Envy v.4]
Meh, I usually wear belts because I don't want my pants falling in the middle of a public area.

Well, obviously.
That's the purpose of a belt.

But these belts don't even go into loops. They're not made to hold up pants.

[Head like A Hole]
: I think it's entirely possible to be fashionable while still wearing clothing that serves a purpose. When people manage to pull off fashionable without looking like they're trying to be trendy, it's cool. When people wear things that are obviously just for fashion and serve no purpose, I feel like they're trying too hard.
my_delusion
i use mine for both 3nodding
I have... some style of fashion. Kind of eclectic.

But most of the time I can't be bothered with looking good. No time. sad

I'd never wear one of those retarded belts though.
Those are nice beltS! I wish I had belts like those.
My belts are only for holding my pants up. x.x
It bugs me to no end when people wear their belts below their a**, or not as a belt. It makes them look like ********.

~This is why I hate my school.
Well, it depends. I'd only like it if it takes an 80s-esque approach.. Belts over oversized sweaters, etc.. Then again I don't have a very good grasp on this whole "fashion" thing.
I wear a belt to keep my pants up ... but people who wear belts as fashion ... its just odd sometimes ... counts on how it looks on you and whatnot
I'm not obsessed with fashion, but a lot of things people wear don't have a purpose, other than to complete/add to an outfit. Such as jewelry :/
giant belts like the ones in the pictures certainly iratate me let me tell you i hate those damn things. they're just annoying but oh well

My pants are always falling.
Everyone of my pants/jeans are to big.
I'll try them on before I buy them...
A few days later their to big.

._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items