Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ever have this person around that just makes you want to be single forever? I'd see some guy I like or something pass by and then my friend would appear and suddenly all of those feelings would go away, he makes me wanna be celebate or what ever those people are..idk, not like he's unatractive or anything..I dont even know but he just makes me want to be single for the rest of my life (like all the love is just sucked out of my body>_< wink , just a friend..worse, he likes me kinda (or did) and no , I'm not mean or picky rolleyes

-know any people like that?
-make anyone feel that way yourself?
I know exactly what you mean . not even joking.
What?
O____X

I don't wanna be single.
I have a boyfriend and I < 3 him.

User Image
I've never had that feeling.

Although I have met people who make me wish I were single when I'm not..
Miss Riddle
What?
O____X

I don't wanna be single.
I have a boyfriend and I < 3 him.

User Image
the feeling goes away when he's gone

Dapper Lunatic

Ok, I'll answer what I think you asked. No there is no one of the opposite gender that makes me wish to remain single for the duration of my lifetime.

Did I translate your...typing....correctly?

Feral Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Uhmmm... that kinda sucks... maybe he's just a bad omen... or a love eating demon in disguise... frankly I already am with my true love... and no amount of love sucking people could make me wish to be single...
Huffon Everlove
Ok, I'll answer what I think you asked. No there is no one of the opposite gender that makes me wish to remain single for the duration of my lifetime.

Did I translate your...typing....correctly?
yep, although it's more of a feeling, like if someone makes you angry or happy everytime you see them
I have had people that freak me out and make me want to take a shower.
Raven_Heart
I have had people that freak me out and make me want to take a shower.
lol, ew, was it the clothes? because I get that way around people with weird looking clothes... even if they do smell good
I've had people that make me feel strange.
like they are lieing through their teeth and i can
feel it.
makes me uncomfortable.
But what you are describing....I can't really say.
what? eek I didnt get it
palos lugosi
what? eek I didnt get it
um..summed up..someone you wouldnt date becasue they make you feel like going celebate or having no sexual prefrence (as in not bi, not gay, not straight).. i cant really explain it
I've known people who made me feel like that...they were the nicest people too...I don't understand it any better than you do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff