Welcome to Gaia! ::

im not an idiot idc if you guys want to say otherwise but i know i'm slightly smart. i do well in school/in all honors classes/etc etc, although school is not much of a gauge of intelligence but still, i'm not a ditz. but for some reason when people tell me things and i'm talking out loud i sound so ******** stupid, not only that but i just never get what's going on. i mean i do, but people will always make these comments and i'm just like "what idgi!"
idk why
i guess it takes me a little longer to process things but once i do, i know it really well
but it's weird
none of my friends get how i get A's in all my ap classes lmao

wbu
are you this way or the other way around etc etc
Sometimes, not all the time. Depends on what was said at the time.
Only throughout the whole morning for me.

Tipsy Tipper

I know what you mean. D:
i always wondered what ap means

im the other way around
im not smart but im clever~~~
i do terribly in school but i understand other stuff thats not school-related idk how to explain it
dino king of everything
i always wondered what ap means

im the other way around
im not smart but im clever~~~
i do terribly in school but i understand other stuff thats not school-related idk how to explain it

advanced placement
you take a test at the end of the year and if you get a certain score you get college level credits
im smart but i dont have that good of grades
school grade are more of a measure on how well of a worker people are. and how well their memory is.

i have a friend that has the same problem as you , it just means you have to wait an extra 5 seconds before saying anything.

4,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
sarah has a beard
On some things, like Chemistry, but others not too much.User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers