Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iconica
Smells Like Soap
Iconica
Smells Like Soap
Iconica
Joss Whedon television shows

Also I ******** love Wicked
I was lucky enough to see it on Broadway, although it was with Shoshanna Bean playing Elphaba and not Idina Menzel emo

Idina Menzel BLOWS

Shut up I love her cry

Okay I admit, that was pretty bad
But I still love her in Wicked and Rent, shh

Oh man her voice was tired, poor thing..that sucks. It happens though, I was wondering how she could do that demanding song so often without hurting herself.
Loki Loves Mischief
Iconica
Smells Like Soap
Iconica
Smells Like Soap
Iconica
Joss Whedon television shows

Also I ******** love Wicked
I was lucky enough to see it on Broadway, although it was with Shoshanna Bean playing Elphaba and not Idina Menzel emo

Idina Menzel BLOWS

Shut up I love her cry

Oh man her voice was tired, poor thing..that sucks. It happens though, I was wondering how she could do that demanding song so often without hurting herself.

Plenty of girls do it and have been doing it and don't get hurt. Her voice just wasn't right for the role, unfortunately.
Smells Like Soap
Loki Loves Mischief
Iconica
Smells Like Soap
Iconica

Shut up I love her cry

Plenty of girls do it and have been doing it and don't get hurt. Her voice just wasn't right for the role, unfortunately.

Partly what I meant, her voice didn't seem like it could hit the range that song demanded over and over and not get tired. But the first time I saw Wicked not knowing who she was, she did amazing.
3 men. one singer, two actors. i won't tell who because it's ridiculous.

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
80s music (particularly Howard Jones, and Thomas Dolby... and Duran Duran). 80s fashions. s**t like that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff