Welcome to Gaia! ::

Or does anything hold a strong significance in your life that probably shouldn't?

I'm obsessed with WICKED.
It's sad.
User Image

YOUR TURN
make me feel better about myself.
cute clothes
ugh
shopping
ugh
back of the line
cute clothes
ugh
shopping
ugh

ugh

Wheezing Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
video games mainly Bioware

Aged Noob

Owls neutral
Relationships. No joke. :I
I'm obsessed with this singer from a starting up band I found on youtube. She's just so cute and her voice is ajsdhkajsh. Obsessed to the point where I imagine dating her. Silly asian me tho, I couldn't even date a white girl rofl
Fire Breathing Cat 400

That's sad.

Work on that soon D :
buttscratchaaaa
I'm obsessed with this singer from a starting up band I found on youtube. She's just so cute and her voice is ajsdhkajsh. Obsessed to the point where I imagine dating her. Silly asian me tho, I couldn't even date a white girl rofl

what
Smells Like Soap
buttscratchaaaa

what

exactly.
buttscratchaaaa
Smells Like Soap
buttscratchaaaa

what

exactly.

User Image
Smells Like Soap
Fire Breathing Cat 400

That's sad.

Work on that soon D :
D: How is that sad? It's not like I obsess over people I'm relationing with. I just want to be a totes awesome person to other people usually. It's like a lurid desire for me. I border on the near-fetishistic, not quite reaching mental illness status.

Business Tycoon

Blur, Suede, Bloc Party, The Strokes, Weed, Reading, Doctor Who, How I Met Your Mother, NPH in general, ******** girls I have no chance with. Also, lately a weird obsession with completely dominating a girl, like bondage and all that s**t, just to see how it is.
i'm obsessed with the walking dead.
both the show and the idea of rl zombies. which is possible btw.

it would be so much fun in a zombie outbreak!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff