Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll

whore 1 100.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 >

Dapper Darling

So I was talking a friend of mine about fights that we have been in when we were younger.

My first actual fist fight was in 6th grade, which was about 7 years ago for me.
I had a friend named Savannah who was mulatto.
(for those who dont know...that means she's half black and half white)
Anyway...this black girl named Jacinda was giving Savannah and I a hard time because she said that no one should be friends with people of different color and that Savannah was a mutt and no one should be friends with her.

Long story short Jacinda started a fight with Savannah hurting her pretty bad and then started s**t with me.

I ended up punching Jacinda in the mouth, which did some damage because she had braces and I kneed her as well.

I ended up getting sent to the principals office because they thought I committed a hate crime and the cops were called and everything.
But once they got the whole story of what really happened, I didnt get in trouble.

So GD:
Have you ever been in a fight?
Who was it with and what was it about?
Have you ever been accused for a hate crime?
Has anyone ever given you a problem about who you were friends with?
etc.
I don't have friends or anyone that cares about me so I dont get into many fights.

The only fights i get into are with my mom and they are just us yelling at each other

Dapper Darling

Sith Lord Ali
I don't have friends or anyone that cares about me so I dont get into many fights.

The only fights i get into are with my mom and they are just us yelling at each other

Heh...I dont even want to get started on all the fights Ive been in with my mom.
There have been too many to count.
O_____o
Dang..but I woulda done the same thing. domokun
Not a serious one.
User Image
I've never gotten in a fight before.
If I wasn't so passive and well, weak
I'd have fought her as well.
The only fights I ever get into are verbal fights...and I usually win, or the other person storms off.

But...Nobody has crossed the line with me in a while for something to get that extreme.
I've never been inside a fight.
Actually, I've never seen a fight. Everybody in my town is just a bunch of weak wimps who think they're tough. xP
I'm kinda reserved so I can't get in a fight like you
I admire what you did
hate is such a strong word....

I HATE MY AVI!!!!
…~«Lєt lovє livє»~…

What a rascist girl.

…~«Lєt lovє bє»~…
I've never been in a fist fight.

But I do tend to get in a lot of arguments
Thats retarded. I think they overplay these hate crimes a lot.
That's really stupid. I'm glad you didn't get into any trouble. (:
I don't get into fights.

Choque
I woulda done the same thing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items