this
why does it feel so good to be naked after sex
it's like you're basking in the afterglow

yeah pretty much
its like you relax more than you can by just taking clothes off

Dapper Codger

I like being naked.
If I'm at home, I'm in my room naked.
i feel weirdly uncomfortable being naked most of the time. i mean, i guess it's not that weird being from new engand AKA repression-ville USA

it's not that i'm ashamed of my body or anything.... i have a really nice body and i'm conscious of that. i guess maybe its a more psychological thing, the feeling of being vulnerable and exposed
Nudist here, so yeah. whee
Omega Plan
I'm not too comfortable being nude around other people, but that's all thanks to America and it's weird-a** insecurities.

I think we inwardly like to impress people too much, and although so many would blatantly say they don't care what others think it just isn't true.

Chatty Gawker

Eccentric Armadillos
Omega Plan
I'm not too comfortable being nude around other people, but that's all thanks to America and it's weird-a** insecurities.

I think we inwardly like to impress people too much, and although so many would blatantly say they don't care what others think it just isn't true.
Us American's are just ******** up. I won't deny it especially being one lol. I feel like I belong elsewhere.

Fashionable Lunatic

ℜinny says: I like lounging around the house in my panties.
I hate being naked.

Consumer

i only feel comfortable being naked when i'm with my lady. when i'm alone, though, i need clothes.

7,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
ch4nel
i like sleeping naked

7,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
ch4nel
i like sleeping naked
i like being topless more than i like being pantie-less

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Eccentric Armadillos
My family is really weird about nakedness. Like I was wearing an men's 3XXXL shirt and I put a rubber band in back to tie it up a bit and it hiked up to show my tummy, and my brother freaked the ******** out.
Idk tho I'm very comfortable naked. It feels more natural, and it's not even a sexual thing. I think it takes a certain confidence in your body to like it, and nowadays that seems so hard to come by, hm.

My bf is naked like constantly for no reason at all, it makes me laugh a lot. We should move to a nudist society.

DISCUSS:
Do you like being naked?
Busier societies

holy s**t ur cute 4laugh heart
I walk around bare-chested regularly, but my pants stay on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games