Welcome to Gaia! ::

The real word that I wanted to say up there was bit*hy, but I'm not sure if I can say that.

Anyways, not my point. Quite alot of women I've met are very annoying and irritable when confronted with a problem. e.g, I don't tell my girlfriend something because it's a secret and she starts assuming it's something like Im cheating on her or saying that I don't really trust her. (Dont say it couldn't happen because it has.) Or, they're nnot chosen for something and they start threatening to sue because they believe they're being discriminated against for being female. In both of the examplas above, I'm pretty sure guys would just sigh and get over it, but why is it different with women? Or am I just starting to bit*h now? Anyway,
Things to discuss:
-Similar experiences
-Other annoying things women/people do
-women in general and differences between them and men (apart from the obvious)

ps, this is not about which sex is better so dont make comments like that.
I don't think women are annoying, but god they're mean.

Fanatical Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I've found most women too be fairly annoying, myself. Hell, even I'm annoying sometimes.
You're just starting to b***h now.
Actually a lot of people in general are annoying this is not a condition inherently applicable to women.
ROBINmhmm
Oh good. We are allowed to say b***h.
Guys are always complaining that girls are too bitchy.
And because of it, I always fear I'm going to b***h too much about something and anger my boyfriend.
But everytime I even slightly complain about something he doesn't seem at all annoyed.
He feels guilty because apparently I'm right usually.
` Twilight
I don't think women are annoying, but god they're mean.

it's so true.....so so true....and they're aware of it too!
Women are just as annoying as men can be. Seriously. I've had clingy boyfriends who won't get their own life, guys I don't even know coming out of nowhere to say the dumbest things to my friends while we're eating lunch, and guys who just don't understand "Leave me alone".

Everyone is annoying.

ROBINmhmm
Women are absolutely horrible to each other. When two incompatible women are put together, they can get pretty scary.
Are all men inherently insensitive?
Malkya
ROBINmhmm

Also, alot of men are really annoying. There's the little bitches, the meatheads, the 'rocker' dudes, nobody normal nowadays
some girls are fairly mean, some are pretty b.tchy and some are nice... i've met my shares of each... guys on the other hand, for the most part, are annoying as f.ck.
NO scream IM NOT ANOYING°!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces