The Time Is Nigh
Cherry Wallflower
The Time Is Nigh
Cherry Wallflower
The Time Is Nigh
Gintoki? - Gintama
Rayflo? - Vassalord
the side of Marco that's left - Attack on Titan

Idrk •△•; Most of the time when I see anyone in an anime I'm just like "okey it's a person" unless it's not and then I'm like "okey it's not a person".

"okey this is a person" as in you have indifference towards their attractiveness? xD

Usually lmao. If that person just so happens to be really attractive then I'm just like "oh s/he's pretty" and move on |D

honestly, same xD
I haven't felt like UNDYING LOVE for a fictional character in a long time.
If anything it's like "omg I wish you were a real person"
but I guess that's where anime cons come in LOL

LOL

Even with Gintoki? on my list I see him as a person I admire rather than someone I'd do it with. Marco was placed in as a joke, and I ship Rayflo x Cherry harder than I'd ship him with myself. I HAVE NO ONE LMAO

Out of the three you listed, I'm only familiar with attack on titan xD so I got the joke woot! the last time I shipped myself with a character was luffy from one piece when I was 12 like wtf self

Urgh One Piece.

lmao. I'm not into many anime characters, but I'd totally ******** this guy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

from maplestory LOOOOOOOOL. ;v; Even though I know his backstories and what an a** he is.

Mega Noob

3,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Time Is Nigh
Cherry Wallflower
The Time Is Nigh
Cherry Wallflower
The Time Is Nigh

Usually lmao. If that person just so happens to be really attractive then I'm just like "oh s/he's pretty" and move on |D

honestly, same xD

LOL

Even with Gintoki? on my list I see him as a person I admire rather than someone I'd do it with. Marco was placed in as a joke, and I ship Rayflo x Cherry harder than I'd ship him with myself. I HAVE NO ONE LMAO

Out of the three you listed, I'm only familiar with attack on titan xD so I got the joke woot! the last time I shipped myself with a character was luffy from one piece when I was 12 like wtf self

Urgh One Piece.

from maplestory LOOOOOOOOL. ;v; Even though I know his backstories and what an a** he is.

it's all about that personality/life story and challenging obstacles they had to face

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Cherry Wallflower
The Time Is Nigh
Cherry Wallflower
The Time Is Nigh
Cherry Wallflower
The Time Is Nigh

honestly, same xD

LOL

Urgh One Piece.

it's all about that personality/life story and challenging obstacles they had to face

That guy is literally the most charming ******** a*****e. In the main story he's all just like "There's no ultimate light and everyone is stupid so I'll go dark and rule everyone after killing all the gods" and in the spin-off he's a student teacher that somehow turns all the guys into squids because he's too pretty and afterwards he's all like "I know who you really are and I'm going to tell everyone before stealing your powers and ruling all of the worlds".

Fashionable Gekko

11,400 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Cherry Wallflower
Very Beautiful Samira
Vash and Wolfwood from tri gun

Kenshin and Aoushi from rurouni kenshin

Shinji and Ban from Get Backers

Hiei and Kurama from Yu yu hakasho

Ken from Sun Ken Rock