Welcome to Gaia! ::

this idea appeals to me a bunch

this idea of a single unified gender

think of seeing another person and not seeing them as another male or another female. but simply as another human being

it's interesting how things worked out

in prehistoric days men and women were practically one in the same. very few differences behaviourally and physically

but as mankind developed our two genders began to diverge from each other. creating society as it exists today.

but if you notice, in recent years with the women's rights push. our horizons can broaden

we seem to be converging once again, although this is a slow process in which we must overcome thousands of years of habit.

~
do you think this trend towards equality will continue up until the eventual unification of a singular gender?

with current advancements in the biologic and technological fields it seems very possible in the future that a single gender could be crafted.

reproduction doesn't need sperm anymore. there is a process [with current science!] that excludes the sperm entirely from the process. while very inefficiant and time consuming, perhaps this could improve with time

this would in effect leave the v****a as the only neccesary genital. perhaps even men would have them? [although i suppose they wouldn't be called men anymore lol]

DISCUSS:

what would this new gender be called?

would people find ways of categorizing people none-the-less? or would ideology prevail and overcome that nasty little habit of ours xD

how, while not entirely realistic, appealling this idea seems

a good analogy is school uniforms, the idea of putting all people at a baseline
*claps*

Bravo.

That sounds very interesting....

Strange, but interesting.

I've always wondered what it would be like to have a v****a...
XD That would be kinda awesome. But I don't think it would work without throwing out much of sexuality and religion. And there will be much opposition to that. Being bisexual/maybe pansexual, female, and non-affliated with any religion with ties to gender, I'm all set! biggrin
CrimsonPickle
XD That would be kinda awesome. But I don't think it would work without throwing out much of sexuality and religion. And there will be much opposition to that. Being bisexual/maybe pansexual, female, and non-affliated with any religion with ties to gender, I'm all set! biggrin

religion and traditional values seems to be losing it's grasp with current trends

conservatism will only slow the process, but never halt it entirely
CRAP CRAP CRAP

maybe if i included some hawt noods in there

more people would heed my words whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items