Welcome to Gaia! ::

No old characters????? I'm outraged I liked Alexander crying thats not cool at all I hope theres a better bad guy

Kawaii Sex Symbol

xgrimmjowGIRLx
No old characters????? I'm outraged I liked Alexander crying thats not cool at all I hope theres a better bad guy

Agreed, but at least we dont have a perverted old baron with a twisted sense of humor as an Antagonist xP
Agreed. I wonder what the monsters will be like. I hope there scarier. if its an evil clown that may scare me if u think about it.

Kawaii Sex Symbol

xgrimmjowGIRLx
Agreed. I wonder what the monsters will be like. I hope there scarier. if its an evil clown that may scare me if u think about it.

LMFAO.I doubt thats gonna happen.
It was just a thought even a possessed doll would be kinda cool but not that I'm hating on Frictional or anything they just need better monsters more scary ones

Kawaii Sex Symbol

xgrimmjowGIRLx
It was just a thought even a possessed doll would be kinda cool but not that I'm hating on Frictional or anything they just need better monsters more scary ones

Good luck with that. Scarier monsters? Everyone but you is scared of the Grunt and the Brute.... [Mr Face and Mr Tall]
razz
X ChaoticMonki X
xgrimmjowGIRLx

Good luck with that. Scarier monsters? Everyone but you is scared of the Grunt and the Brute.... [Mr Face and Mr Tall]

Lol I know XD thats the fun part of not beening scared of mr face and tall. I can watch you guys literally shiz yiour pants and I'd still be laughing

Kawaii Sex Symbol

xgrimmjowGIRLx
razz
X ChaoticMonki X
xgrimmjowGIRLx

Lol I know XD thats the fun part of not beening scared of mr face and tall. I can watch you guys literally shiz yiour pants and I'd still be laughing

xD Seeing as you said that, im tempted to do a lets play of a few custom stories, the actual game, and Justine. Should i?

Shy Werewolf

X ChaoticMonki X
xgrimmjowGIRLx

aye i aint really scared of em lol X3

Kawaii Sex Symbol

HITSUGAYA--giirl
X ChaoticMonki X
xgrimmjowGIRLx

I am. I hate the monsters... Just cuz i have no way of defending myself...
lol yeah no body would be scared of amnesia if you had a gun or sword there would be no point to a survivle horror game if that happened

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
xgrimmjowGIRLx
A Michine for pigs eh? well then it's a slaughter house it has to be what else would it be really? if it was a michine for pigs that means its either a slaughter house or an old abandon farm where pigs were killed whatever the case I still want this game even if its gonna have more blood then the first one.
Halloween release? does that mean its gonna be out on October 31? that would be so epic it would be the perfect Halloween haunt cuz it could be the creepiest game yet I hope they can actually scare me this time
I love Amnesia no matter what

It could be a play on words, a machine for pigs being a machine for the foolish who think they are above the creatures that are killed and eaten for fun and games. And this amnesia game is not going to be as scarry as the first, though they might just be trying to brain ******** you. I hope they don't resort to jump scares, it really ruins the amnesia mood.

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
X ChaoticMonki X
HITSUGAYA--giirl
X ChaoticMonki X
xgrimmjowGIRLx

I am. I hate the monsters... Just cuz i have no way of defending myself...

;D you know I'm not scared of them!
Mr. Face shows up and i'm running at him with rock in hand!

Kawaii Sex Symbol

x-Yasashii-x

That was fun xD

Sparkly Gekko

9,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
X ChaoticMonki X
x-Yasashii-x

That was fun xD

Every time you reply I think Cry is talking to me and I'm like WTF is this?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff