Welcome to Gaia! ::

at some point part of my contact fell off while in my eyeball i took it off and it was not a whole contact
i cant seem to locate the fragment that is missing i think its at teh top of my eye?? i can feel it sometimes but its not really bothering me but this worries me
i cant just have a contact fragment in my EYEEEEEEEEEEEE
help what do i do am i gunna DIE
THEY R GOING 2 HAVE 2 AMPUTATE UR HEAD exclaim wahmbulance
As someone who has had many contacts fall to pieces in my eyes (yeah, I wear them way too long), I can almost assure you that you are not going to die. From the contact, anyhow. Eventually, well, yes. You are going to die. But if you want to call your eye doctor just to be certain, go on ahead.
Rand Shieldmouse
As someone who has had many contacts fall to pieces in my eyes (yeah, I wear them way too long), I can almost assure you that you are not going to die. From the contact, anyhow. Eventually, well, yes. You are going to die. But if you want to call your eye doctor just to be certain, go on ahead.
yeah but have u ever just gotten a fragment stuck in there tho? how did u get it out?
i dont seriously think im gunna die but what if i lose an eyeball or something

Tipsy Fairy

Eventually you will die.
broken magnets
Rand Shieldmouse
yeah but have u ever just gotten a fragment stuck in there tho? how did u get it out?
i dont seriously think im gunna die but what if i lose an eyeball or something

Yes, I have had fragments in there. Mostly I just flush my eyes out until I feel the pieces are gone. If it is a small enough piece, it will eventually just work its way out of your eye naturally. Like dust particles do.

Clean Smoker

Call your doctor.
Also your avi is b*tchin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out