Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does anyone here believe in aliens?
If you came in contact with one, what would you do? What would you ask them?

I'd ask why they always obduct people instead of simply coming down and asking questions. Are they afraid of racism? Maybe they're accidently studying us by watching X-Men and they think we'll try to kill them... Are they afraid of getting charged for rape because of them probing people? Or kidnap charges from the first obductions, so they have to keep doing it so they don't get caught?

((Man I'm bored! stare ))
NO a**l PROBES MANS. DDDD:
We cant be the only intelligent life out there, there has to be others.
I beleive in them. Its a bit arrogant to think we are the only ones in the universe.

They also scare the crap out of me...
Shounen Bat
We cant be the only intelligent life out there, there has to be others.
i'm from neptune...ur race disgusts me... stare
I belive in aliens. We can't be the only living organsms. Most people would prolly be too afraid to ask questions if the got ubducted..
darkrosegoddess

Dont flatter yourself... Im from Earth and I feel the same way... LOL
Prophius
darkrosegoddess

Dont flatter yourself... Im from Earth and I feel the same way... LOL

lol blaugh
i dont think we can possibly be the only life form in the whole universe. their must be 'aliens' out there sumwhere.
Kojimbo
I beleive in them. Its a bit arrogant to think we are the only ones in the universe.

They also scare the crap out of me...
Sure I believe in aliens. Like, there has to be SOMETHING out there. Wheither I believe in the abducting, a**l-probing type, I don't know.

If I were to meet that kind of alien, I'd scream my head off.
There has to be intelligent life in the universe... I mean, look around, there sure isnt much on Earth
There has to be intelligent life in the universe... I mean, look around, there sure isnt much on Earth
Prodius

so true...so very true...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces