Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

x3.Uchiha.Girl
I thought it brought all of us back to reality. It's true, global warming is going to destroy the earth. It's already killing other species, such as the polar bears in the Artic.

Meh, survival of the fittest. If the bears were meant to be then they'd survive like they did throughout all the other natural global warmings blaugh
havnt seen it yet.
foo-foo tina
x3.Uchiha.Girl
I thought it brought all of us back to reality. It's true, global warming is going to destroy the earth. It's already killing other species, such as the polar bears in the Artic.

Meh, survival of the fittest. If the bears were meant to be then they'd survive like they did throughout all the other natural global warmings blaugh

she raises the valuable point that this isn't the only time the earth has heated up. Do you see wooly mammoths walking around? NO! did humans create carbon dioxide back then? NO!
D a n m a n
AARY
D a n m a n
AARY
i think you're probably
sucked into the south park culture
and are too arrogant to give anything
else a try.

jpjp ilu boo boo
i'm on my period

cool

well have you even seen the movie??

actually yeah
it's an interesting point of view
and i wouldn't be surprised if
any of that stuff ends up happening.

you wouldn't be surprised if the sea level rose over the streets of manhatten?

actually no;
not in the near future
but eventually.

but whatev kfed,
we've got our different opinions
let's leave it at that.

talk2hand
You must be in my science class, we watched that movie, and had to write a ******** letter to him!
I wanted to make my letter say "You treehugging ********, shut up, let us die, and those ******** polar bears too, LET the ice melt, LET the birds starve, and LET the earth heat up, because I'm voting for Nader!"
I've gotten to the point where I don't give a s**t what's causing it. Maybe it's a natural cycle, maybe humans are to blame, maybe it's a mix of the two.

I figure we've got little to lose(except financially) by assuming that we are the cause. I'd love to have cleaner air. Less acid rain, better on the lungs, better for viewing stars...
Jibby_the_Drugged_panda
You must be in my science class, we watched that movie, and had to write a ******** letter to him!
I wanted to make my letter say "You treehugging ********, shut up, let us die, and those ******** polar bears too, LET the ice melt, LET the birds starve, and LET the earth heat up, because I'm voting for Nader!"

lol, funny, but my point is that those things aren't going to happen, not that I don't care.
Dark Portrait
I've gotten to the point where I don't give a s**t what's causing it. Maybe it's a natural cycle, maybe humans are to blame, maybe it's a mix of the two.

I figure we've got little to lose(except financially) by assuming that we are the cause. I'd love to have cleaner air. Less acid rain, better on the lungs, better for viewing stars...

it's a good point but don't you think our money would be better spent fixing REAL problems, such as conflict in the middle east or starvation in Africa?
AARY
D a n m a n
AARY
D a n m a n
AARY
i think you're probably
sucked into the south park culture
and are too arrogant to give anything
else a try.

jpjp ilu boo boo
i'm on my period

cool

well have you even seen the movie??

actually yeah
it's an interesting point of view
and i wouldn't be surprised if
any of that stuff ends up happening.

you wouldn't be surprised if the sea level rose over the streets of manhatten?

actually no;
not in the near future
but eventually.

but whatev kfed,
we've got our different opinions
let's leave it at that.

talk2hand

that's cool
D a n m a n
Jibby_the_Drugged_panda

lol, funny, but my point is that those things aren't going to happen, not that I don't care.
I just stopped caring, I hope I die before it happens by some douchebag driver, or a nulear explosion anyways.
Rinna Chan
heart
I enjoyed it
and it inspired me to not be an ignorant b***h about the enviroment.
But you have to watch it with an open mind.
Which you obviously didn't.
lolz. glowball wARMing.
itz alrdy getin hawt in hurrr'rr.
Jibby_the_Drugged_panda
D a n m a n
Jibby_the_Drugged_panda

I just stopped caring, I hope I die before it happens by some douchebag driver, or a nulear explosion anyways.

you'll die before it happens if you live for 1000 years
Are you cereal?!
O:

User Image

The GD's Official Unofficial Psycho.
I joke about death because I
love to see you frightened.
D a n m a n
Dark Portrait

it's a good point but don't you think our money would be better spent fixing REAL problems, such as conflict in the middle east or starvation in Africa?
I think spending government money on that is stupid. Conflict in the Middle East is that region's problem, not ours. And the starving kids in Africa should be supported not by our government but by private donations.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff