Welcome to Gaia! ::

Second_To_None
BlueGirl4
annachronistic
Second_To_None
I usually walk slow and with confidence. People've told me I seem arogant and intimidating when I walk... I think people would be too afraid to approach me.
Same here.

i wanted to get home as fast as i could because then my dad might get upset at me if i come back too late

That's your problem, you can't just 'pretend' to be something, some of the time. You have to BECOME it ALL the time, so it IS you.

I ALWAYS walk said way, regardless of outside events....
(well I'd probably move a little faster if a car was headed straight for me)

lol ok.
BlueGirl4
vile_violet
BlueGirl4
Boredom Incarnate
vile_violet
Boredom Incarnate
That kind of stuff doesn't happen to me, however I have had the cops called on me because I looked creepy.

eek coppers scrae me! eek

redface Me too, I was abit freaked out by them.

i hate the cops. i got in trouble for J walking or whatever.
australia doesnt have a j walking law, as far as i know

your lucky.
i know, we have less laws
vile_violet
BlueGirl4
vile_violet
BlueGirl4
Boredom Incarnate

your lucky.
but the ones we have are strict
vile_violet
Boredom Incarnate
vile_violet
Boredom Incarnate
vile_violet
Boredom Incarnate
That kind of stuff doesn't happen to me, however I have had the cops called on me because I looked creepy.

eek coppers scrae me! eek

so you should! they say theyre there to help, but they arent, theyre out to arrest the wrong people!

In my case it wouldn't really be the wrong person I just think that they would charge me with the wrong thing.
why, what would they have chrged u 4?

They keep trying to bust me for drugs that and car theft stuff.
vile_violet
BlueGirl4
vile_violet
BlueGirl4
Boredom Incarnate

your lucky.

where i live the curfew is 10pm for kids and teens. but once me and my friends played around in a school at night and went into its basketball court and played around and stuff. whenever the cops came we hid behind something in the playground lol
vile_violet
vile_violet
BlueGirl4
vile_violet
BlueGirl4
Boredom Incarnate

your lucky.
but the ones we have are strict

like what? question
vile_violet
Cyreanne
vile_violet
Cyreanne
i go out walking alone all the time (morning, afternoon, midnight, whatever) and i hate it when people get nervous just because i'm passing by. it's like so many people are afraid that being out past dark means automatic rape, but, honestly? things like that almost never happen, chances are that anyone you pass by at night is going to be afraid of you, or too tired to care.

omg! i know you!
really? that would sooo make my night!
yea i recognised ur quote and siggy! but i agree with you, they do do that... but so do i sometimes
oooh,
i thought you meant that you recognized me from somewhere other than Gaia. =/

but really, even the creepy people that are out at night are pretty harmless. one night, ~4, i came across a middle aged man who started suggesting that i sleep with him. i asked, in a perfectly friendly manner, "do i come across like that?" "do you think i'm like that?" when he didn't answer, i stepped a little closer and asked again, that was it. he just started getting all nervous and stopped talking to me, he even backed off a little.
the people you see out alone at night really aren't that dangerous.

EDIT: it might be important to mention that i do not look threatening, at all.
i sometimes get scared..ehhh..i look like a freak though..they might be thinking i have herpes and steer away mrgreen
Cyreanne
vile_violet
Cyreanne
vile_violet
Cyreanne
i go out walking alone all the time (morning, afternoon, midnight, whatever) and i hate it when people get nervous just because i'm passing by. it's like so many people are afraid that being out past dark means automatic rape, but, honestly? things like that almost never happen, chances are that anyone you pass by at night is going to be afraid of you, or too tired to care.

omg! i know you!
yea i recognised ur quote and siggy! but i agree with you, they do do that... but so do i sometimes
oooh,

but really, even the creepy people that are out at night are pretty harmless. one night, ~4, i came across a middle aged man who started suggesting that i sleep with him. i asked, in a perfectly friendly manner, "do i come across like that?" "do you think i'm like that?" when he didn't answer, i stepped a little closer and asked again, that was it. he just started getting all nervous and stopped talking to me, he even backed off a little.

oh man thats creepy. lol when stuff like that happens in my dreams and someone tries to hurt me or something. i kill them without an ounce of regret. lol
BlueGirl4
Cyreanne
vile_violet
Cyreanne
vile_violet
Cyreanne

omg! i know you!
oooh,

oh man thats creepy. lol when stuff like that happens in my dreams and someone tries to hurt me or something. i kill them without an ounce of regret. lol
ahha, well, i'm not exactly fond of the idea of physically hurting someone...as if i could anyways...
Cyreanne
BlueGirl4
Cyreanne
vile_violet
Cyreanne
oooh,

ahha, well, i'm not exactly fond of the idea of physically hurting someone...as if i could anyways...

nah i don't hurt people but yea i end up doing it without thinking. thats in my dreams though
BlueGirl4
ok so i just came back from the movies and my friend just got picked up by her uncle leaveing me by myself. it was 8:50pm and so then i started to walk home since its not that far. and then i see this adult that looked kinda, you know, scary and suspicious (sp?). and i was walking towards him and he was walking towards me. gah it was so scary i thought he was gunna stab me or something because he looked pretty upset and one of his hands were in his pockets. but i got home safley i hate walking home by myself gonk

don't you ever freak out when your walking home by yourself at night and you pass by suspicious scary looking people?

do you think i worry to much?
Thats why I carry a switch blade.

Yeah, I think I freaked out before.... but I can't remember...
I think it was one night when I was walking from my friend's house.
No one was there, but I was afraid, so I just ran xp

User Image
Cross-Walk
BlueGirl4
ok so i just came back from the movies and my friend just got picked up by her uncle leaveing me by myself. it was 8:50pm and so then i started to walk home since its not that far. and then i see this adult that looked kinda, you know, scary and suspicious (sp?). and i was walking towards him and he was walking towards me. gah it was so scary i thought he was gunna stab me or something because he looked pretty upset and one of his hands were in his pockets. but i got home safley i hate walking home by myself gonk

don't you ever freak out when your walking home by yourself at night and you pass by suspicious scary looking people?

do you think i worry to much?
Thats why I carry a switch blade.

really? and whats a switch blade look like?
Cyreanne
BlueGirl4
Cyreanne
vile_violet
Cyreanne
oooh,

sure ya could! just beat em up witya baseball bat!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff