Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok so i just came back from the movies and my friend just got picked up by her uncle leaveing me by myself. it was 8:50pm and so then i started to walk home since its not that far. and then i see this adult that looked kinda, you know, scary and suspicious (sp?). and i was walking towards him and he was walking towards me. gah it was so scary i thought he was gunna stab me or something because he looked pretty upset and one of his hands were in his pockets. but i got home safley i hate walking home by myself gonk

don't you ever freak out when your walking home by yourself at night and you pass by suspicious scary looking people?

do you think i worry to much?
Aww poor you I hate walking home by myself at night because people really pull guns on you.
Yeah, I always get scared walking by myself.
Give in...

Wow, you're a bit paranoid.

neutral

To trends...
p***y >_>
i woulda been like, whoa dude, whats wrong?

<_<

or not. but i might have, depending on how i was feeling at the time.
I was actually cycling my bike the other day along my normal route, and I see this really cute guy who turns in front of me, and starts going along my route. He keeps staring back at me like i'm going to come up behind him and do things to him, so just to avoid scaring the living spirits out of him, I advert my route and almost get hit by a truck.
im 12 i wasn't even supposed to walk home by myself anyways but i did.
I usually walk slow and with confidence. People've told me I seem arogant and intimidating when I walk... I think people would be too afraid to approach me.
I'm just aware of my surroundings.
OscarWilde
I was actually cycling my bike the other day along my normal route, and I see this really cute guy who turns in front of me, and starts going along my route. He keeps staring back at me like i'm going to come up behind him and do things to him, so just to avoid scaring the living spirits out of him, I advert my route and almost get hit by a truck.

you should have followed him. maybe he was checking to make SURE you were following him. highly unlikely, but meh, worth a shot.
WindDrivenAlchemist
Give in...

Wow, you're a bit paranoid.

neutral

To trends...

blame my mom. when i was small she told me stuff like if i go outside someone will kidnap me right on the spot and i actually belived it back then.
OHMYGAWD, I would have PEWPT MASELF.
[ Mr Roboto ]
Paranoid?

User Image

I agree
Second_To_None
I usually walk slow and with confidence. People've told me I seem arogant and intimidating when I walk... I think people would be too afraid to approach me.
Same here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces