Welcome to Gaia! ::

So yeah, H5N1 just got to Africa the last two months, and I figured out something.

Africa is joining to be crippled.

I mean serouisly, Sub-Saharan Africa is the worst-affected reigion with AIDS, and now the avian flu has come.

LETS SEE EVERYBODY!

Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome+avian flu= Can't be good.

I predict many Live 8 concerts in the future.
Mass standardized testing for HIV and concentration camps are the only answer. The only way to beat AIDS is to educate people, and isolate carriers until they die off.
in germany, they spell africa, afrika.
i wish i were ******** german.
C:
LOL afrika is fuked, and fuking givs aids
Wow... that sucks. Like... balls, and stuff.
Untalented Asian
Mass standardized testing for HIV and concentration camps are the only answer. The only way to beat AIDS is to educate people, and isolate carriers until they die off.

Yeah.

And no more baby ********.
Africa has been ******** since day one
Africa is a lost cause.

The only thing they got going for them is Pride ******** Rock.
Bankz
Africa has been ******** since day one

Burn. surprised
Africa is ******** way worse then they are portrayed. My dad and stepmom live in Nigeria, because they work for an oil company and they say it is like living in Hell. They have to travel with an armed guard everywhere and the traffic is crazy and unpredictable. There are kids missing arms and legs who have to wheel themselves around on skateboard type things and get hit with car doors and stuff. My dad has to take this huge malaria pill like, ever four hours. People will piss on the side of the building where he works because that is just what they do there, even if there are signs, they will just scoot over so they aren't taking a leak on that part of the fence. There are a bunch of squatters and stuff and everyone has AIDS, like you said.

Beloved Gaian

Hey, mabey all the Indian leepers can go to Africa and they can all die togeather! razz
Featuring U2, no doubt.
hmph... stare
Incubus Sento
Featuring U2, no doubt.

Gotta at least give them some entertainment before they croak. User Image

10,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items