Welcome to Gaia! ::

racist?

guessin' so -nod- 0.43617021276596 43.6% [ 41 ]
meh... i think your wrong 0.56382978723404 56.4% [ 53 ]
Total Votes:[ 94 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Yes sadly, it is true. This is not based on fact. Think about it. There's racist/hate groups out there. Even if your not "racist" or so you say, you still are a racist because your probably racist against racism or racists. If your against the KKK your racist. If your against hippies because they want world peace... your a racist. Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion and i respect that. If you're thinking this is about "groups" then I must not have completely explained myself. Let's say you look at someone's skin colour, and then automatically judge them for being a particular race. Like saying someone is chinese just because they have thinner eyes. They could be Korean or Japanese. If you go around calling someone who is white an American or Englishman, you might be wrong. They could be Russian or even African. 3nodding
You may think i'm wrong, you may think i'm right. It's ok if you think I'm wrong... your still entitled to your own opinion and this is practically my opinion anyway. Go on... Say what you want... 3nodding
actually, YOU'RE wrong

it's YOU'RE

:" D
what you want

cat faced killa's Fangirl

Original Fatcat

10,775 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
The KKK is not a race. Hating them wouldn't be racist, it would be hating what they stand for, not what country they come from o_O
=[
I've been caught.
Pluma
actually, YOU'RE wrong

it's YOU'RE

:" D
oops... let me fix that xD
What the ********?

Do you know what racist means?!

I mean....

NIGGAPLZ
...Do you even know what racism is?
pidgezero_one
The KKK is not a race. Hating them wouldn't be racist, it would be hating what they stand for, not what country they come from o_O
exactly.

hate groups aren't a race.

but everyone is a little bit racist.
Serqet
...Do you even know what racism is?
3nodding
Racism is being agaist a particular race... not a group of people.

Idiot.
You can't be racist against racism.

You're not hating a group of people for skin color/whatnot.
Umm. Hippes? KKK? Racists?

The last time i checked, neither of them were races.
You ******** tard.

Its obvious thinking is not your best quality.
Hippies= not a race.

KKK= not a race.

racism= not a race..

Wow. What have we learned today?
pidgezero_one

And hippies...
Since when have they become a race?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas