Welcome to Gaia! ::

V_san
_omlete ze roar_
I was wearing my lovely green sweater which is very warm and I was out walking with my freind. She was braging about her new sweater that she bought and she asked where I bought mine. I replied with it's vintage, she started laughing and said how my sweater is going to fall apart soon.

Her sweater snagged on a branch and it just fell apart. Good thing she was wearing a tank top.

Have you ever bought something only to have it fall apart?

A bikini! The top popped off, while I was running! (the "Sealed" side of the latch SNAPPED). I have a feeling that this has happened to many girls.

The plastic closure thing on my bathing suits always breaks when I'm leaning against a wall or something. sweatdrop
V_san
_omlete ze roar_
I was wearing my lovely green sweater which is very warm and I was out walking with my freind. She was braging about her new sweater that she bought and she asked where I bought mine. I replied with it's vintage, she started laughing and said how my sweater is going to fall apart soon.

Her sweater snagged on a branch and it just fell apart. Good thing she was wearing a tank top.

Have you ever bought something only to have it fall apart?

A bikini! The top popped off, while I was running! (the "Sealed" side of the latch SNAPPED). I have a feeling that this has happened to many girls.
i had a top untie itself while i was in the water redface it was pretty embarrasing, but damned funny.
_omlete ze roar_
The one from far away
_omlete ze roar_
NightmareNurse
Hoshit, karma strikes again
And yeah. Never buy boots from Hot Topic neutral
They may be pretty, but they fall apart within 6 months.

I've had a pair of converses for five years.

I still wear them.
Crap! My only last about 6 months.

These are old converses, the new ones are crap.

Old ones last.

actually some of the new custom shops make REALLY dourable ones,
i have this orange checkered pair, had them only 7 months and not even a riped seam or disattached rubber sole
I bought a belt. It broke after wearing it 4 times. But there were very heavy pants. I liked that belt... sad
my swin trunks. they always seem to come off in the water. i hate that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff