Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the title states, I can't think of a new topic, so here's one I made before.

What would you do if you were the last human left on the planet?

What you do if you could "go into" Gaia? You know, you could press a button, and your conciousness would go into your avatar, and you could interact with other users who did that?

Meteor. Hitting earth, One hour. All life. Gone. What. Do. You. DO?
I'd run naked.
lasthuman? i wouldgo tothe mallandsteal puppies :J

thatwould berad ifwecould actuallyinteractwith otherpeople throughgaia andlikewalk around findinggoldand stuff. >w<

onehour left? :[ ******** myboyfriend andspendtime with him.
core tactic
Like the title states, I can't think of a new topic, so here's one I made before.

What would you do if you were the last human left on the planet?

What you do if you could "go into" Gaia? You know, you could press a button, and your conciousness would go into your avatar, and you could interact with other users who did that?

Meteor. Hitting earth, One hour. All life. Gone. What. Do. You. DO?

First One- Invent a fun version of solitaire.

Second One-I would "go into" Gaia and interact with the other uses who did that.

Third One-End of the world party, for the last hour. All Life. At. My. House.

Adorable Kitten

I think it would be fun to be my avatar. <3
[Dinosaur]
I'd run naked.
Wow. That actually works for all of them!
Dude, we look so cool with these scarves
If I was the only one left, just wait to die... nothing is worth living, however, if the whole world was going to end in 1 hour, do what guys and girls do best without clothes on... of course
I'd hang with my family, then meet up with my friends.

Party. Then probally die. xP
wwizard
If I was the only one left, just wait to die... nothing is worth living, however, if the whole world was going to end in 1 hour, do what guys and girls do best without clothes on... of course

*Nods*

Play monopoly.
[Dinosaur]
I'd run naked.

I'd run naked with you.

We could kill all plant life with our nudity.
i would never want to interract with other gaians theyre all a bunch of ******** faggots
Change your title to something to do with the topic you will be discussing.

The only way you can have a title like that is if your speaking about people who rip of their own topics.
Kaleng
wwizard

*Nods*

Play monopoly.

In bed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out