Welcome to Gaia! ::

What would you do?

Beat her a** 0.28662420382166 28.7% [ 45 ]
Fill sorry for her 0.4203821656051 42.0% [ 66 ]
Ignore it 0.29299363057325 29.3% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 157 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

This girl I know, snuck out of her house, went to a party with older kids, got drunk and had sex with a 16 yr old, then a 40 yr old man took her into a room and raped her. Your opinoin. Rag her a**, or fill sorry for her?
eek Snitch.
rag her a**

totally

stupid girl. rofl
its her goddamn fault.
Dumb whore! rofl
Wow. Bet her parents feel like s**t.

Questionable Bunny

Life's a b***h, tough luck for her then. And I don't feel sorry for her at all, I never feel sorry for anyone.
rofl rofl rofl rofl That's what you ******** get.
I'm not gonna feel sorry for a girl who thinks she's ready enough to have with a 16 year old when she's 11/12 years old and even snuck out to do so. It's her fault for sneaking out in the first place and getting drunk, if she didn't she probably wouldn't have gotten raped.
hope she gets pregnant or something rofl

if thats possible stare
its her fault
Windingo
This girl I know, snuck out of her house, went to a party with older kids, got drunk and had sex with a 16 yr old, then a 40 yr old man took her into a room and raped her. Your opinoin. Rag her a**, or fill sorry for her?

i think the word your looking for is "feel" sorry for her..and i say..your a flat out leier
Adeiras
Wow. Bet her parents feel like s**t.

Her parents don't care.
eh

she was probably hanging arround in the wrong crowd

twas her fault

and yeah alcohol does that to one's head
You and everyone else who cant tell that this is a fake are stupid as all holey fuck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff