Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tell me why you want this item.

The more desperate the better.
Because a virtual item on a website is all I have to be proud of in my depressing meaningless life.
jake from alaska
Because a virtual item on a website is all I have to be proud of in my depressing meaningless life.

Tell me more, I'm getting close.

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I gotsta have it because I have primitive dreams that date back to the caveman era. I want to unleash my inner caveman.

Familiar Sailor

i quit i need items
Sabre VI
jake from alaska

My life is in such despair that at the end of the night the only joy I get is going on Go Gaia and looking at the items I have.

And those are few.

My life is in shambles.
jake from alaska
Sabre VI
jake from alaska

My life is in such despair that at the end of the night the only joy I get is going on Go Gaia and looking at the items I have.

And those are few.

My life is in shambles.

Okay.

Well I don't want to contribute to your addiction.

So you should probably just go.

Invisible Streaker

9,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Timid 100
idk what it is, but if i get one, i will definitely sell it if its worth anything. otherwise probably wear it just because its a gift. its not that i want one or anything i couldnt give a s**t anymore, but im partial to free stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff