Welcome to Gaia! ::

Opinion?

Flames are better when they touch on current, popular events or people. 0.44186046511628 44.2% [ 19 ]
Nah, i'm gonna remember you pissing me off in the fat people chat. 0.55813953488372 55.8% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
< 1 2 3

ZechSupra
Actually, yes.

Trolling is a term that has been just used in the last few years. Ever since the internet was taken over by children and goody-to-shoes it has been hard to find some decent people.

Let's face it, this isn't the same crowd the internet was originally used by. The people on now are religious, know nothing of computers, are dumb as doornails, and just in general lack the sense of humor here.

The internet is now a fad, like MTV.

offtopic: Is that kitty about to step on a land mine? surprised
What one person considers a flamer, another will consider them a "troll" I suppose. Personally I find bashing gay people to be inaccusable but then again, sometimes they do it in a humorous manner and don't intend for anyone to take them seriously. Those are the times where I laugh along with them while others get offended.

Some people just can't recognize sarcasm or don't find sarcasm humorous.
Gahaha...Yes, she is.

I pwned that kitty....

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

ElDestructo
God-the-almighty
ZechSupra
Trolling is a new term and I completely ignore it. Trolling is flaming and flaming is trolling. Throwing a new name on something and explaining it differently doesn't change it.

But it is the nature of language to change. What was slang becomes word and previous words change their meanings. It is the way of things.

Actually, at least in the GD, people think of trolls as people who post ludicrous, offensive garbage, not people who flame.

As far as I can tell, anyways.

I have seen both kinds and those who attempted to do so.

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

ZechSupra
Actually, yes.

Trolling is a term that has been just used in the last few years. Ever since the internet was taken over by children and goody-to-shoes it has been hard to find some decent people.

Let's face it, this isn't the same crowd the internet was originally used by. The people on now are religious, know nothing of computers, are dumb as doornails, and just in general lack the sense of humor here.

The internet is now a fad, like MTV.

I remember when MTV started. It changed the way artists sold their songs. There weren't many music videos before then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff