Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'll go to the formal part- yet I'm SO going home at teh dance.
School dances suck:
Bad smell, HORRIBLE music, dance moves that look like they're trying to hump the air while having a very bad leg pain, over-heated, over-crowded gym...
I just go for the food...o yeah...

i guess you will only have 1 8th grade gruadylation in your life...ok..for most ppl you only have 1
Rock Chick54
You people are all bums we are graduating from Elementary school! You've waited 9 years of your life for this. Who would want to take it lightly? Its a new step in our lives, we are entering highschool a new group of people to socialize with. WHATS SO BAD ABOUT CELEBRATING THAT? Spiffying up is just a luxury people take to make their night the best it can be. Sure its a waste of our money but its our money to waste. When i graduate next year im going full out! what other excuse do you have to get a new dress, new shoes, Hair done, make up done, nails done!?! GRADe 12 GRAD thats another 4 years away I mean c'mon. Don't be a bum and bring down everyone elses spirits. I despise people like you, who go What's the point!!?! THERE IS NO POINT THATS WHY ITS FUN! You're like the Scrooges of Grad.
I only read half of your post. I don't know what you mean...
I don't have one! eek Here in Quebec we have a 6th grade graduation then we are in high school until secondary 5 (11th grade) we graduate and off to cegep and university we go! (college)
My 8th grad graduatin is this week but i ca;nt partisipate in it becaus ethe school hates me.
Lol, my friends are doing that!
They're getting separate dresses for the dance and graduation.
didn't go.
I remember all the prissy girls got their hair done and bought uber expensive dresses while my dad bought me an ugly as yellow dress from walmart. Looked like something a fourth grader would wear. It sucked. sad
well there's a difference between public skool n private skool so it depends stare
no, believe me you weren't the only one. when i was graduating from 8th grade i didn't care, what i really care about is my high school graduation..all i did for my 8th grade graduation was get my hair done wear some semi-formal dress and that's it. i didn't really care about it much.
lik public skool it doesn't matter but private skool its all lik important idk y but it just is confused
There's an 8th grade graduation?! gonk

WE JUST HAD OURS THE OTHER DAY.
EVERYONE DRESSED UP.
I HAD ON A WHITE DRESS SHIRT AND A BLACK TIE, AND BLACK AND WHITE PINSTRIPE PANTS.
AND A BLAZER.

BUT I DRESS LIKE THAT EVERYDAY.
thatssonmoe13
Am i the olny one who thinks its lame? Everyone in my grade is acting like its prom. Getting there hair,nails,make-up,big dresses? I understand your hair and make-up but like its for like an hour. I think we should have decent easy not BIG dresses...and fake nails? enh enh. Too fake with all the other stuff. But like is there anyone who remembers there 8th grade gradutation?

you wanna know what i did for my 8th grade graduation!?!?!?! domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun watch anime

yeah

Distinct Hunter

My grade eight grad is in ten days.
I'm excited, pretty much everyone I know is.
I'm not getting fake nails or anything but I'm wearing a dress and getting my hair done.
To me grade eight grad is really exciting for me because I'm finally leaving my stupid school.
If I'm leaving it then why not leave it while looking good?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff