Welcome to Gaia! ::

pH
I got about halfway though the list, and I knew I was done.

Who ever made the list is just some ******** too high on her high horse kinda girl.

I wouldn't expect men to do half the things they expect in that list. Women aren't higher than men in any way, and we shouldn't treat men like their lower.

Nuff. Men need respect too.

<3 pH.
heart surprised
That is so freaking stupid.

I feel like a saint now. gonk
Bleeding Glitterbug
I don't think he was trying to say how women think. He probably just wanted to point out something that was projected towards women to make themselves feel better about their gender. Women have a tendency to get a little overbearing when it comes to gender identification and how women "have all the power." It's all very fascinating if you look at it from a detached point of view.
neutral

This is why I love posting in GD. People make your responses for you.

Thanks.

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Bleeding Glitterbug
GabrielaAbendroth
Umm... Yeah.

I don't think like that.

And I'm probably a girl...

The last time I checked I definately had a v****a. eek

I don't think he was trying to say how women think. He probably just wanted to point out something that was projected towards women to make themselves feel better about their gender. Women have a tendency to get a little overbearing when it comes to gender identification and how women "have all the power." It's all very fascinating if you look at it from a detached point of view.
neutral
Yeah.

Taking advantage of male's sex drives. Using their looks to expect men to follow them around like puppy dogs.

It's a blast. >:]
haha, you're my hero! (and I'm a girl, lol)

Ornate Lunatic

Dragon Fruit
pH
I got about halfway though the list, and I knew I was done.

Who ever made the list is just some ******** too high on her high horse kinda girl.

I wouldn't expect men to do half the things they expect in that list. Women aren't higher than men in any way, and we shouldn't treat men like their lower.

Nuff. Men need respect too.

<3 pH.
heart surprised
^^;;
Well that wasted several minutes of my life.
Nekky
Some of that crap that girls are looking for is completely... crap.

However, some of it I'm pretty sure I'd do, too. I'm not very good at getting my thoughts and opinions out at people, so I'd probably withdraw rather than say anything. I'm just not good at being direct with that sort of stuff.

Then again, I've never really had a boyfriend, so I don't know what I'd do in a situation such as that. Sometimes, with my close friends, I do mention things that bother me... but not if I think they might take offense to it.
I always wanted a fish that colour mine was blueish green but he died, I find those fish don't always last long but they are fairly cheap
I certainly hope that you printed out this improved list and posted it on a door somewhere.

Mephianse- the Martin Luther of the Dating world xd

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Wow, yet again the GD proves beyond a doubt that we're just a bunch of abnormal weirdos xd heart

I'm all about gender equality and stuff but only to a certain extent. Don't give me the job because I'm female, give me the job cause I'm qualified.
Ah, yus. Sadly, some women take that s**t to heart. Like one of my friends said at one point, "If he does something wrong, don't tell him, just don't talk to him and let him figure it out."

I was like, "WTF. If I were your man I would just dump your sorry a**. No man needs to put up with that kind of s**t from anybody."
You know, I'd hate it if a guy did a lot of these things, I get grumpy and sometimes give people the cold shoulder, doesn't mean they did something wrong, it means I'm grumpy. If you did something wrong I just plain and simple say it, man, I sometimes think I was supposed to be born with a p***s... And, after a long chat with one of my guy friends, he said guys do 50 too, they just don't talk about the fact that you secretly like to be called cuddle buns but when it comes to the dirty stuff... Yeah, I had already known and I was shocked.

But, again, suspect I'm born the wrong gender as I'm more likely to gossip about my lust life then love life. And, a question? Why do people expect 100% honesty and for their partner never to look? I'd think the guy I was dating was gay if he never looked, seriously, it's human and natural, and, if he's with me, obviously there's a reason for it.

And, what the censor is with the dancing comment? The only time I ever get guys to dance are at weddings and prom. Girls, as one of your kind, be happy if you can get him out on the dance floor!

And I think wife-beaters, if not the only thing worn, can be damned sexy. Now, if you've 100 pounds over wheight and the thing is so old that the arm pit holes sag down to your knees and you wear nothing else... (I've actually seen that, I was tramatized). And I like it when my boy friend tells me what he likes to see me wear, so long as it isn't "Nothing" (which has happened "Crap, I need pants" "No you don't" wink and biting doesn't mean you suck, it means she's a sadist. 3nodding

Although on the late rule I kinda agree, although change it to "You can't be more then five minutes late and not f*cking call" <- pet peeve.

Question: Girl's like jelous guys? They drive me up the wall. Protective is some guy is making rude passes and sexually harrasing me please do, but, if I'm hanging out with my guy friends and he starts getting uncomfortable, I start getting peeved. I think it's good to have friends of the opposite gender, they help you be more intune with how to deal with your partners "emotional" side. I've had so many guy friends ask me "s**t, what does this mean and how do I fix it?" and do the same so why would some one want a guy who get's huffy at you for having that contact?

Sorry if I've ranted stupidly too much sweatdrop
Ahahahaha.
That reminds me of how Martin Luther made a list of things wrong with the Catholic Church and nailed it to the door of some church or other.
Except that Martin Luther's points were actually justifiable, and this list is just totally stupid.

surprised
Rage Against the Couch
Wow, yet again the GD proves beyond a doubt that we're just a bunch of abnormal weirdos xd heart
But that's what makes us cool. O:
Mephianse

This is why I love posting in GD. People make your responses for you.

Thanks.

I'm terribly sorry. No wait, I'm not.

I thought that anyone could respond in the GD. I was merely stating what I thought you meant. My opinion might be completely different from yours and I think that's the entire point of the GD. Merf. Glitterbug is miffed at the world now.
mad heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces