Total Votes:[ 55 ]
1 2 >

Sparkly Genius

2,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY

1. At lunchtime, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".

5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.

6. In the memo field of all your checks, write, "for smuggling diamonds".

7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".

8. Don't use any punctuation.

9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.

10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious face.

11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".

12. Sing along at the opera.

13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day at work.

14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.

15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.

16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.

17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream, "I won! I won!"

18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "run for your lives, they're loose!"

19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."

20. go to target or wal-mart and wander around pretending to be lost. when someone asks if they can help you, curl into a fetal position and scream "why won't you leave me alone?"
Amusing. In other news, we landed on the moon, JFK was shot, and the Civil War ended.

Franklin Malloy lay flat on his stomach in horror. To the left of him was the body of his fallen comrade James, his face ripped to pieces by bullets from an enemy soldier. Above the trench was the constant blaze of gunfire, waiting to do the same to him as it did to Jimmy. He froze. Out of all the places in the world, this trench was the last place he wanted to be. Why, oh why did it have to be like this? He so longed to be back in his hometown of Euclid, Ohio. He longed to be with his sweetheart. "It'll all be over soon," he thought, failing to reassure himself.

He gripped his Thompson, as his commanding officer yelled out his orders over the roar of guns and grenades. He swallowed, stood up, and joined his unit as they stormed the Chatterbox.
21. Stop cutting and pasting retarded chain letters in the forums. confused

Yeabutno.
When a voice comes on the PA system at school cower under your desk and shout " The Voices! The Voices! gonk "
Soulwreckage

beat me to it....
*waves fist in anger*
CleverConveyence
Franklin Malloy lay flat on his stomach in horror. To the left of him was the body of his fallen comrade James, his face ripped to pieces by bullets from an enemy soldier. Above the trench was the constant blaze of gunfire, waiting to do the same to him as it did to Jimmy. He froze. Out of all the places in the world, this trench was the last place he wanted to be. Why, oh why did it have to be like this? He so longed to be back in his hometown of Euclid, Ohio. He longed to be with his sweetheart. "It'll all be over soon," he thought, failing to reassure himself.

He gripped his Thompson, as his commanding officer yelled out his orders over the roar of guns and grenades. He swallowed, stood up, and joined his unit as they stormed the Chatterbox.
...that's awesome. <3

Sparkly Genius

2,400 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Jandar
When a voice comes on the PA system at school cower under your desk and shout " The Voices! The Voices! gonk "

yeah, i actually did that once.
I sware I've seen this in 2006989834572893476238925445769534421.1 chain letters before stare
xD It may be a chain letter, but its funny... My mom actually did say she had to let me or my brother go, he started to cry = Yeah...Anyways..Im going to do the diet water thing and the other one...In accordance to the prophecy razz
Soulwreckage
you take the words right out of my mouth
that is so incredibly stupid. do u realize that?
SingleActionOcelot
Soulwreckage

beat me to it....
*waves fist in anger*

22. Stop posting. Period.
True insanity is effortless. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash