Welcome to Gaia! ::

Too fast?

yeeah 0.4385775862069 43.9% [ 407 ]
No 0.24784482758621 24.8% [ 230 ]
huh? oh gold! 0.3135775862069 31.4% [ 291 ]
Total Votes:[ 928 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 >

When I was 13 (I know it an't 12) I was a little mature for my age. I didn't say I was, but people thought I was! epsely online. Heh.. that's what I get for playing Sims. I'm 16 now and not much feels new to me anymore. O_o

*continues to play*
I think I posted here before, and I think kids aren't maturing too fast, they're becoming obsessed with sex. That does not mean they are mature, it means just the opposite.
kids are trying to grow up too fast.
i think its diffrent
like i look ALOT older than i am.
when i was 12 i passed for 16 or 17 easily if i was with those aged people.
my age was never guessed to be any lower than 14

&&
hanging out with older kids makes you wanna grow up to fast
it leads to sex and druggs and stuff.
but i dont see that much wrong with it.
but i think you'll regret trying to grow up too fast
just stop trying and wait and have fun being a kid!
like for reals
Tizzania
Yes it scares meh... like 8 year olds knowing about sex! gonk

scary isn't it? kids are maturing way to quickly. it's really sad.
I hate almost everyone my age.
I get along more with adults and people older than me than I do with my peers.
I dont know about other kids...but the ones my sisters have are dumb as dirt some times....They dont know how to you know speak the right ******** they dont know alot of the words I say to them so I have to explain what they mean and when they talk they leave out words like foreiners do..With the whole thing how you say you know the thing for the thing with the thing that makes the water for the lawn...Yeah sprinkler...Thats how they talk..Well not even that good...But far as them being pervs yeah they can be...There sickos....But that dont make them mature...You know...Them being mature thats a big fat No as far as them them being more perverted then a pedhophile then yeah...Yeah..There sickos
I often find its 18 year old body, 12 year old mind.

The 12 year old I know, sure aren't mature. They have sex in the school closets for christ sakes, and then they get upset when there's rumors going around about them being sluts and go off and cry to the school counselor.
Well, I don't know, it might be true though that the younger population is getting more influenced by the older. I mean there are ones that mature and ones that don't. Just it is the way they are brought up that brings out their maturity. The more responsible the more mature. I mean I am not saying they all can't I am just saying they make better choices. Rather then get sex right away they wait. Plus the media even that is suitable for the kids these days aren't the best but seems like nobody really cares.
It all depends on the way you speak. In their, simply mind, at twelve I had the mind of a seventeen year old most of the time so you kow that isn't bad.
But if it is sexually then they should simply wait.
Tizzania

my dad told me what sex was at 8 years old... gonk
but it was because i asked where babies came from... stare
Tizzania
I knew about sex when I was really young, there's nothing wrong about that. o.O
i think parents activities definitely influence waht their kids do. i also think hollywood and the media influences how teens and kids act. teen and kids are definitely growing up too fast..not maturing but just acting like adults or like waht they see around them
I know for sure that I am more mature than most 15 year olds. My doctor told me that, and it's fairly obvious if you knew me IRL o:

I'm generally immature on the internet though :B
Psh. I thought I was mature enough to move out of the house, find a job and become filthy rich when I was 12.

Now I know what the real worlds' like. A backstabbing b***h.
I've matured quickly that's because some tramatic events can make you grow up pretty quickly. like I'm 15 and some people mistake me for being 17 or so because of how I handle situations and how I act and what I say at times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff