Welcome to Gaia! ::

age 11 or 12 too young for sex?

ye 0.86567164179104 86.6% [ 406 ]
no 0.13432835820896 13.4% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 469 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 >

Whoa. Her little body supported a baby?
She could have died.
AN 11 YEAR OLD IS PREGNANT!? WOW! ********!

This topic has been done so many times. I get it. 11 Year olds have sex. It's not surprising any more.
missobito
this is not you so take it to cb

Last I checked, this forum was called General Discussion, not About You Discussion. neutral

On-topic, that's a disturbing thought. o_o;

♥ Ty-Ty
Serun
Omega Jimes
Marius_Archelaus
Nashwa
The youngest recorded pregnancy was at the age of 5 <3
That's impossible.
Girls can't get pregnant until they have their first period.
Even if they could it would kill them both, the mother and the child.

Actualy this girl started menstruating when she was 3.

http://www.sexualrecords.com/WSRprev.html

For more info.

Do you think , at 5 years of age, you understand what's going on?

Her son, was raised as her brother, until he learned she was his mother at age 10.

that would suck
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
wat do u think he did about career day and parent teacher conferences.

Dude. You know how scared I would be to know that my mom was only 5 years older than me?!
If she was good looking then like my friends would be all over her and stuff...it'd just be a disaster.
I've dated people five years older than me...you know how disturbing it is to think that they could be your new daddy?!
a chance of rain
Omega Jimes
Marius_Archelaus
Nashwa
That's impossible.

For more info.

Her son, was raised as her brother, until he learned she was his mother at age 10.

Omg. I heard about that. There are girls that start menstrating at a year old actually.
It's some rare birth defect.

This entire thread has officially creeped me out. Thanks Gaia.
v.v
You have to start sometime, but you should really start not to be cool and say you did it,but because well, you should be in love with someone if your going to have sex....im not gunna preach and say you should be married, cuz i could be a hypocrit but its best to wait if you havent started.
Raven The Hippie
AN 11 YEAR OLD IS PREGNANT!? WOW! ********!

This topic has been done so many times. I get it. 11 Year olds have sex. It's not surprising any more.

I still find it shocking that little girls and boys who have barely begun developing are already doing things that I haven't even done.
Miss. Beautiful in Blue
I knew someone who was nine was she got pregnent.
Her parents disowned her.. it was kinda sad.
=(

that's awful, especially since her parents disowned her at nine. she's a baby herself. there was no way she could have known exactly what she was doing. even kids that are old enough to know better don't always know what they're doing.
a chance of rain
Serun
Omega Jimes
Marius_Archelaus
Nashwa
That's impossible.

For more info.

that would suck
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
wat do u think he did about career day and parent teacher conferences.

Dude. You know how scared I would be to know that my mom was only 5 years older than me?!
If she was good looking then like my friends would be all over her and stuff...it'd just be a disaster.
I've dated people five years older than me...you know how disturbing it is to think that they could be your new daddy?!

s**t u r rit i forgot about the milf factor
u r a genius
any one else vote that children should have personal forcefields that set off an alarm if they get sexual before they are at least 15?

-raises her hand-
Sennawte
any one else vote that children should have personal forcefields that set off an alarm if they get sexual before they are at least 15?

-raises her hand-

lol. Me! Me!
Dustgirl
Ok so i live with my dad and he just read me a story he found on an internet news site. A girl age 11 pregnant and having her baby right after she turns 12. what makes kids think they are so old and mature, they may feel like it but after they realize what a big mistake. I had sex for my first time at a young age and now i realize how dumb it was. but seriously think about it, even if you are going to have sex at a young age and be dumb then at least dont be super dumb and have it unprotected!!! scream
i know some people are more mature but its still not right

I've already heard about the story, but...... YOUR DADDY READS TO YOU?

READ YOUR OWN ******** ARTICLES. ALL THIS MEANS IS THAT YOU'RE EITHER TOO SHELTERED OR TOO STUPID TO BE ABLE TO READ THE NEWS.
SHE'S SUFFERING FROM A DISEASE... precocious puberty i think. It's like having the hormones of a teenager at age of 3 and the face of a 40 year old in the age of 10 I think.
The 5 year old girl gave birth in 1939 I think...
Heres a pic: (Lina Medina)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
eek

Interesting...

Organ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out