Welcome to Gaia! ::

Airports
RADIATI0N
Airports
There's mods here?!?!

QFE

I have no idea what that means

it reminds me of someone snorting out milk from laughing.

Quoted for emphasis~

o_O
I WANT TO BE MOD.
Those people are silly, but you know, would you mind if I reported this so it could be moved to the GCD?
Cereal Murder
System-Failure
You just sound bitter because you aren't one yet.

Except that I don't care, as I would rather not be one. What's wrong with GD now? You guys can't discuss anything anymore, this is ridiculous.

I am discussing because that's how you're making it sound.
You seem offended or something, and y'know if you're so not caught up in being a mod then my comment shouldn't have made you say that. (:

Questionable Conversationalist

I'd hate to be a mod and have to post responsibly.

I've eaten one meal today, so I guess I had a stirfry for breakfast.
I'd be a good mod becuz Im nice smile
Well, they won't become mods, darn.
Cereal Murder
System-Failure
Cereal Murder
System-Failure
You just sound bitter because you aren't one yet.

Except that I don't care, as I would rather not be one. What's wrong with GD now? You guys can't discuss anything anymore, this is ridiculous.

I am discussing because that's how you're making it sound.
You seem offended or something, and y'know if you're so not caught up in being a mod then my comment shouldn't have made you say that. (:

Discussion would be leaving a response that made me want to respond in an equally intelligent way, not a snarky comment about whether or not I was interested in being a moderator. The way I sound about the subject isn't a response about the subject itself.

Well hey, look at the bright side. You replied back anyway, thus giving you a discussion.
HURRAY.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces