Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

BOOOO

OOOOOOOOOM! 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 32 ]
-oourns! Boourns! :DDD 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 24 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
1 2 3 >

It's raining like whoa here. Tons of thunder and lightning, making the windows shake. It's kind of a good thing though, because we really need the rain.

Oh, and I live in Northern Illinois. Near Chicago.

What's the most extreme weather conditions where you live? What do you like about your climate, and what do you hate?

I love the winters here, actually. Usually lots of snow, and it does get cold, but not insane cold like -50 F. Our coldest last winter was -30 or so. Really not terrible at all.
blah. i never read s**t.
thunder storms scare me so bad.

last summer we had the worst storm ever. the streets flooded and stuff. and cars thought they could go through but they couldn't LOL. but yeah. about an hour before all you could hear was rumbling in the distance and it got so dark like almost night time and then it hailed and rained so hard for HOURS. crazy lightning and thunder right after one another. it never stopped. i cried a little.
I live in San Francisco, where it's supposed to be cold and foggy during summer. But it's been pretty hot lately. Like, REALLY hot for sf weather.
105 degrees F up by Clearlake. Terrible dry heat in the summer.
I wish it was raining here.
It's so hott.

heart
Domokun is cute. domokun
Texas can't make up its ******** mind, so the weather changes every five minutes.
Darkeenya
It's raining like whoa here. Tons of thunder and lightning, making the windows shake. It's kind of a good thing though, because we really need the rain.

Oh, and I live in Northern Illinois. Near Chicago.

What's the most extreme weather conditions where you live? What do you like about your climate, and what do you hate?

I love the winters here, actually. Usually lots of snow, and it does get cold, but not insane cold like -50 F. Our coldest last winter was -30 or so. Really not terrible at all.
it is sooo freakin hot here!
and its like 9:12 PM

Revered Sex Symbol

11,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
tornados/huricanes, depends on where i'm staying.
HOUSTON IS GONNA HAVE ALOT RAIN THIS SUMMER, WHAT WITH THE HURRICANES WORSENING AND ALL.

mrgreen
im in Virginia and its raining and storming like balls
zeratul547
105 degrees F up by Clearlake. Terrible dry heat in the summer.

Trust me, dry heat is MUCH more bearable than heat and humidity combined. We get hot/humid here a lot, and it is just awful.
FL.

Hurricane.

'Nuff Said.

300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
It is extremely humid where i live and the summers just suck. It gets really hot and sticky...just yuck. In the winter, the coldest that i have been in was about 0 degrees. Not really that cold on my standards considering i enjoy the cold. It doesnt really snow that much around here though. I live in the foothills of North Carolina.

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
About two weeks ago it rained here for 2 and a half weeks straight. We got like 3 1/2 feet of water, rediculous. Our weather here is really screwy too. Our winters are normally -10 ish or so and our summers get to about 104 at least a few days and about 90+ the rest of the time. I love our fall time, but it never lasts long enough. I wish there were a place that was 60 degrees all year long with the occasional rain. I like rain and storms though ><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff