Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Cultist

Peach looks up to Asahi, relieved it's a human, but at the same time fearing that her transformation would soon be complete, and her actions undetermined.

"Quickly, get away from here!"

Stubborn Strategist

The mage frowns a bit, taking a step closer to her before he realizes what she's talking about. Undeath had always intrigued him, but he still couldn't help but feel creeped out by the masses of zombies that filled this relatively small area.

"So... You are turning in to one of them too...?" he asks cautiously, not liking the idea of facing his own possible undeath so soon.

Perfect Cultist

Peach's pallid visage appeared to even more whiten, her rosebud lips twitching as though her efforts to keep herself from crying in front of someone else were quickly failing.

"I ... I don't want to be one of them... But I was a fool to think I could hide here and escape. My magick refuses to work in this area because of the heavy masses of evil aura that's overshadowing my white magick..."
grrrrrrrr.......grrrrrrrI've got a shoty whee
grrrrrrr..........brains
grrrr....brains

Stubborn Strategist

To study death and the undead in books was one thing, but to see a girl become a zombie before your very eyes... Kumoru shakes his head a little, trying to dispell his fears, and takes another step towards her.

"I think my magic still functions here, but I don't think I could do anything to help... My power is likely too similar to theirs. Is there any way to fend off the zombies then, if we cannot hide from them?"

Perfect Cultist

Peach heaved herself into a sitting position, visible shuddering and groans of endurance giving an idea of how painful the proceedure from human to zombie was.

"You specialize in the dark magicks, then? Still... There's nothing you can do except run before I transform... If you value your own life, that is."

Stubborn Strategist

Kumoru gasps in fear and pain as the hockey-masked zombie bites him. His bright sapphire gaze switches between Peach and his own now-trembling hands.

"There is... a way to cure this though, isn't there...?" he asks shakily. Already, he's beginning to feel an uncomfortable chill and a faint unusual hunger.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff