Welcome to Gaia! ::

Layla Ashley
Bump
**raises hand** I'm a mule! Bite me!
stop it ....ow......
Driyu_Lithart - Might want to switch roles, seeing as some a*****e just MADE us WASTE ONE HUNDRED GOLD. ******** come on people, how would you like it people could make you spend money to do something you can do for free if some people would just ******** OFF.
*gets self back in thread*
Mules! *shoots*
*walks back in, after WASTING 100g* stare
yeah... DON'T SHOOT ME.
YOU ******** b*****d!!!
I DON'T HAVE ONE HUNDRED GOLD!!!!
Rot in hell, a*****e!!!!
Oriana3k
Mules! *shoots*

Shoot your own mule. stare stressed

And that stupid ******** who attacked my other account. Now I have to walk around ONE HUNDRED TIMES so I can get enough to buy a damn vial. b*****d.
please don't shoot me--i've spent about 300g so far trying to stay a human and only stayed that way for about 2 minutes at a time. i'd like to get some shots in.

and if you just bite people as soon as they're human, nobody will want to be human, because it's so expensive to stay one, and then the zombies will have nothing to bite.
Driyu_Lithart - Switch Roles, have your mule shoot your main account I suppose. You can eventually trade it over to your main, 500g for a trading pass is cheaper than 10k for Vials.
We are just shooting our own mules.
Layla Ashley
Driyu_Lithart - Switch Roles, have your mule shoot your main account I suppose. You can eventually trade it over to your main, 500g for a trading pass is cheaper than 10k for Vials.

I already have some shots on my main one, and I've been trying to trade with it, but gaia's not letting me, for some strange reason....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff