Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Codger

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
TRICK OR TREAT!!!!

this is kimiko's corner's little halloween bash, so come on in and have some unearthly fun!

RULES! Please Read!

01. No Spamming. This thread may not be a sticky thread but we still don't like spam. Please do not SPAM or BUMP it.
SPAM Stupid Pointless And Meaningless posts for gold
BUMP Bring Up My Post. It is posting "bump" to move the thread to the top of the page
Actions that will qualify as Spam: Posting an emoticon, blank post or the same action over and over without attempt to converse is spam and will be dealt with as such.
02. Do not beg. Begging is making posts asking for donations and such. Begging is not stating how much more gold you need to acquire an item thta you desire. If you do feel the need to beg, though, please go here: http://www.go-gaia.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=28
03. Respect everyone that enters into Kimiko's Corner. This does not mean that you can't vocalize your opinion about someone if youd o not like them. Everyone has an opinion, and they have a right for it to be heard. Just don't go so far as to flame.
04. No advertising. If you have an auction that is going on, you can post about it in Kimiko's Corner once or twice, but do not do it continuously. If you have another thread, such as a bar, or whatnot, do not post the link in here. If they want to go to it, they will without you advertising it.
05. Please try to keep the quotes to a reasonable level. I think that an unreasonable level is anything above 7-10 quotes. If your memory is so bad that you can't remember that much of a conversation, then please.... Go to a doctor and get it checked out.
06. Keep Kimiko's Corner PG-13 I will not tolerate posts that are in violation of the TOS. Do not post adult material in Kimiko's Corner. That goes for posts, pictures, links.. ANYTHING. Also, by adult material, I mean anything that can be warrented as gross to the point of being completely morbid, or anything sexual in nature where you can see the naked form, whether it be animated or actual photographs.
07. Do not have huge pictures in your sigs. Please try to keep your sigs down to 500 x 500 pixels. This is a gaia rule as stated in Gaia TOS. If anything, dont make them so big that they stretch the thread. If it does stretch the thread, then you will be spoken to. If you do not comply, then you will be reported to a mod. Sorry.
08. Do not post anything that will stretch the page out. This goes for text, and pictures. If you have a picture that you want to show, but you know that it is big, then just show the link. If people want to view it, they will go to it. If I do see a person posting a picture that stretches the page out, it will be deleted.
09. Have fun! Seriously. I created this thread many moons ago in order to people to have fun. I pride myself in this place, and I just want it to be an enjoyable place to hang out. Just remember, be nice. Be polite. Treat everyone else how you wish to be treated, and things will run smoothly.

Thank you for taking the time to read the rules.

Invisible Codger

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
boo twisted
boo!!!!!!!!!!!

Eternal Pumpkin

15,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
domokun heart Ha-chan demands to be put right under Deek's first post!

Invisible Codger

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
finally! MY GOODNESS!!! stressed
it took too long sweatdrop
surprised boo!

Eternal Pumpkin

15,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Deek
finally! MY GOODNESS!!! stressed
it took too long sweatdrop
xd heart *Glomps* Meh Deeky!

Invisible Codger

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hyatt_Iasugi
t'wont let me

~ Aki - Fairy ~'s Husbando

Vampiric Loverboy

31,800 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
wow...i need to do homework.
Gesichtslos boos.

~ Aki - Fairy ~'s Husbando

Vampiric Loverboy

31,800 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Kiroth Krrez
Gesichtslos boos.
*dances circles around you...*

Eternal Pumpkin

15,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Deek
Hyatt_Iasugi
t'wont let me

crying Darn! What do you do after you get candy?

Invisible Codger

10,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
3nodding heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers