Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fatcat

RavenFyre
Kishara
RavenFyre
Chris: *blinks and looks through the magazine: ... *gasps* CROSS-DRESSERS!!! O.O ... They're cute...!! KYAA! I'm GAY! O__________________O!!!!

.... -_-;;;

*picks up Inu-seed and puts him in a tu-tu* ^_^
LeBlanc: ...right... That didn't work... *shakes her head and walks away* Poor thing...

Inu: O_O *screams with rage and hops away, trying to get it off...but has no hands* scream
She's a lost cause I'm afraid... *hugs LeBlanc* Thanks for trying.

Chris: @______________________@;;;

Ince: o.O;;; *OD-ing on chocolates* X3

Sesshy: *laughs* (That's a cute look for you, little brother)
LeBlanc: *nods and sighs, hugging him back* So I see... *pats his shoulder* I'm so sorry. *sees Ince and quickly goes to move some caramel apples and popcorn balls into his line of sight to counter the chocolate*

Inu: *snarls and rolls around trying to get it off* (Shut the hell up!)
Kishara
LeBlanc: *nods and sighs, hugging him back* So I see... *pats his shoulder* I'm so sorry. *sees Ince and quickly goes to move some caramel apples and popcorn balls into his line of sight to counter the chocolate*

*laughs sheepishly* That's okay... you get used to it... and she'll learn... eventually... *signs Chris up for sex ed classes* X.x;

Ince: Ooooh! Caramel popcorn balls! *dives at them* whee

*picks Sesshy up and pastes lil tiny fangs and a velvety cape on him* ^_^

Sesshy: ... stressed

Artemis: Oh fine... *sets Moros on fire and roasts marshmellows*

Fatcat

RavenFyre
Kishara

*laughs sheepishly* That's okay... you get used to it... and she'll learn... eventually... *signs Chris up for sex ed classes* X.x;

LeBlanc: *smiles and nods, not so sure. Sighs as the OD crisis is diverted and goes to keep Mr. Blonde from trying to jump on stray seeds*

Inu: *snickers even as he keeps trying to get his tutu off*
Kishara
RavenFyre
Kishara

LeBlanc: *smiles and nods, not so sure. Sighs as the OD crisis is diverted and goes to keep Mr. Blonde from trying to jump on stray seeds*

Sesshy: *growls, then snorts* (At least being a vampire is sexier than being in a tutu)

Anxious Cleric

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RavenFyre
Kishara

AHH!!! AHHH!! It burns!! *puts self out* O_o *slides away from Artemis* You're scary.....

Grin:*finishes cutting up pumpkins and carving them, wanders over to Artemist with candles* Do you wanna help me light these?
Moros
AHH!!! AHHH!! It burns!! *puts self out* O_o *slides away from Artemis* You're scary.....

Grin:*finishes cutting up pumpkins and carving them, wanders over to Artemist with candles* Do you wanna help me light these?
Artemis: ... DO I?! *grins* whee

Anxious Cleric

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RavenFyre
Moros

Grin:Okay then! *hands him six black and red candles* You light them and put them in and I'll put the tops back on!
Moros
RavenFyre
Moros

Grin:Okay then! *hands him six black and red candles* You light them and put them in and I'll put the tops back on!
Artemis: Aye aye, cap'n! *sets to work lighting the candles and putting them into pumpkins*

Finally! A way of using his lighters in a way that won't hurt anyone X.x;

Anxious Cleric

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RavenFyre
Moros
RavenFyre
Moros

Artemis: Aye aye, cap'n! *sets to work lighting the candles and putting them into pumpkins*

*whispers from a box* doesn't mean he's not scary ._.!
Moros
RavenFyre
Moros
RavenFyre
Moros

Yeah... he's only nice around Lucy ._.

Fatcat

RavenFyre
Kishara

Sesshy: *growls, then snorts* (At least being a vampire is sexier than being in a tutu)
Inu: *snorts as he gives up with a growl* (You say that like I care about being sexy. You have fun playing blood sucker then.) *rolls away irritably*

Mr. Blonde: *spots Inu and tiptoes after him, wiggling excitedly as if preparing for a jump*

Anxious Cleric

5,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RavenFyre
Moros
RavenFyre
Moros
RavenFyre
Moros

Yeah... he's only nice around Lucy ._.

Grin:*put the top back on the pumpkins* There...They do look nice but I like the normal ones....they're not cut up
Kishara
RavenFyre
Kishara

Inu: *snorts as he gives up with a growl* (You say that like I care about being sexy. You have fun playing blood sucker then.) *rolls away irritably*

Mr. Blonde: *spots Inu and tiptoes after him, wiggling excitedly as if preparing for a jump*
Sesshy: *smirks* (I can suck your blood, little brother...) *watches Mr. Blond ego after Inu, frowning and rolling after him, bumping him out of the way*

Fatcat

RavenFyre
Kishara
RavenFyre
Kishara

Sesshy: *smirks* (I can suck your blood, little brother...) *watches Mr. Blond ego after Inu, frowning and rolling after him, bumping him out of the way*
Inu: *snorts* (I'm surprised you don't already. It's the kind of thing you'd go in for.) *growls as he bumped, skittering across the ground before whirling, thinking he's being attacked*

Mr. Blonde: *lands heavily on Sesshy, stomping him*
Egad, you're all zombies here.... gonk And little to no bidding... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas