Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sucks? y or n?

y 0.69811320754717 69.8% [ 37 ]
n 0.30188679245283 30.2% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
1 2 3 >

Who here thinks this Car sucks?
And why would there be a special Forum for this shitty car?
I can't see it but the company Scion is actually pretty good.
what car? scream
what car? confused
Quote:
what car?

probly Scions you tards.
i can't stand scion
there is no car u showin
it's prob. a promotional forum.
heart
or something.

lotus is better~

Interesting Friend

9,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Object of Affection 150
My personal opinion: Scions are knockoffs of the Honda Element. If you put the two side by side (the ones that are obvious), you can see the differences.

To me, Honda makes a much better and safer SUV.
the tc is the only one that is any thing to look at as for me i would not want to have any of them i dis like the car as for the xa and the xb old and new modles they suck hot a**
Ketira
My personal opinion: Scions are knockoffs of the Honda Element. If you put the two side by side (the ones that are obvious), you can see the differences.

To me, Honda makes a much better and safer SUV.

Well, seeing as how it's a toyota, not really knockoffs.

Also, the scion Xb was in development before the element was released.
Our economy sucks because we import more goods than we do export for example scions eek
and besides scions are shity any way
cool ok hold up i agree with wat ppl r sayin we need more american made cars and trucks like chevy gmc dodge i could care less bout fords cuz they just down right suck there trucks get stuck in the mud to easily. im a chevy boy at heart i grew up on them and for any of u that havent caught on yet im redneck but any ways i own a 1985 chevy blazer i put a motor in that i rebuilt sence i was 8 but i just got it put together for the 5th time cuz i would get bored and s**t but the motor i have in it is a 350 big block and the truck its self is in the best condition ive ever seen it in it was nothin but rust when my dad gave it to me cuz he used it for plowin but i have to b honest the motor is all rebuilt most orginal parts and so ive had it for like 15 years the truck was mine when i was 3 my dad used it till i was 7 and a half then at 8 i took it all apart and now just got done with it i havent had a problem with it at all sence i had it and yes i was able to drive it when i was 12 cuz it was a farm truck! so if yall think that imports r the way to go just wait ull see get a frickin chevy and see how long it lasts i bet u a hundred dollars it will last longer then most imports sorry if this is to long for most ppl i just like a car or truck i can work on now days u have to take it to the dealer cuz they dont make parts for it yet and its goin to cost u more then if u buy a older car or truck cuz the labor costs for a mechanic is just to much to pay peace out ppl dont forget get a older chevy they look better and please dont wreack it with the huge a** rims it ruins the car or truck u dont need that s**t on ur car to make it look nice! peace out my redneck a** is outta here. gots to plow some fields to get ready for plantin
jimmy74
Our economy sucks because we import more goods than we do export for example scions eek
and besides scions are shity any way

how so do you have actual physical evidence of the cars suckiness

dont give me the car is to slow crap toyota never stated that the car could outrun 4 cylinder camaros

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff