Welcome to Gaia! ::

anycar u want ill rate (if cars were school i would have an A+ easy)
Rate me a Boeing 808.
Try this 1 gumpert Appolo! or how about morgan aero8 or maybe pagini zonda or the spyker c8 larovette? if cars were a school id be the principle or a profesor!!
1-1z
Try this 1 gumpert Appolo! or how about morgan aero8 or maybe pagini zonda or the spyker c8 larovette? if cars were a school id be the principle or a profesor!!
If I were to give this a rating I guess, a yam and a half, and I'm being generous...
Reiji Maeda
1-1z
If I were to give this a rating I guess, a yam and a half, and I'm being generous...

What the hell does that mean!!! have u ever even seen this thing!!! scream stressed what s**t would u give a 10/10 to?!?! scream stressed
1-1z
Reiji Maeda
1-1z

What the hell does that mean!!! have u ever even seen this thing!!! scream stressed what s**t would u give a 10/10 to?!?! scream stressed
A yam and a half rating is a courtesy of the Angry Video Game Nerd
Rate me!!! 1931 Bugatti Royale.
since this guy isnt rating ill rate just provide a pic or link 2 a pic and 1 to its stats if u want me to rate thoose to!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff