Welcome to Gaia! ::

bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
Crim as a hard time letting in new info. He is a know it all. From what Iv seen you right there not bad cars the GTI can be tuned up and will move fast if you got the cash. But for a cruser that not bad.

It's all good, haters gonna hate. Everyone has their own taste in cars. I know from experience they are awesome cars. You get a bad egg every once in awhile but that's with any car brand. I know a lot about dubs; I know how to work on them a bit and continue to learn. They're definitely my car of choice.

There's a performance shop here that has an R32 with over 820HP. That thing is crazy. As long as you take care of them, and if you tune them as long as you do it right these cars are sturdy little bastards.And as you said, not bad for daily cruising. I daily mine.

I think the thing I love most about VWs though is their personality. Just something special about 'em to me. I didn't particular care for my MKIII when I first got it, but from the first time I drove it it won my heart.
Yea there not bad I'm I'm a muscle car my self. But I like a car that runs as good or better then it looks. They don't like me here because I don't like that hellaflush s**t. But what can you do.

I like sitting low, but not so low that I can't get over the smallest speed bumps. If I had bags that would be different, but I'm static so I just find it silly to be sitting an inch off the ground. I'd rather not bust open my oilpan, thankyouverymuch.

I admit I do like the flush look though. What I don't like is when the wheels stick out several inches from the fender.

What do you drive?
I might be getting a 95 gs-t again. But for I have to barrow a 95 celica from a friend. I blow my old eclipse up and lost my license. Lol

Yea like I said I don't like car that can't get out of the way of there own a**. Im the same with bikes and any thing with a engine in it. I like to go more then show. Lol

Are those the top end of the Eclipses? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I want to say that some come all-wheel drive and turbo'd. When I was in high school I really wanted a third generation Supra so I could drift.

My car is currently very slow. It makes me angry sometimes. I'm not doing any work to it yet though because 1. I don't have money, and 2. I need to swap out the autotragic for a manual first, because the auto transmissions in these cars have a hard time handling even stock HP sometimes. If I don't gather enough speed before I'm halfway up some hills, it will not shift into fourth until I'm going back down. It's obnoxious.
The gst is the ff turbo the gsx is the top dog that's the AWD one. That supra would be fun. Before my friend died we were building a fox body misting drift car.

Hahahahaha that was great autotragic. Damn what are you in?
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
Yea there not bad I'm I'm a muscle car my self. But I like a car that runs as good or better then it looks. They don't like me here because I don't like that hellaflush s**t. But what can you do.

I like sitting low, but not so low that I can't get over the smallest speed bumps. If I had bags that would be different, but I'm static so I just find it silly to be sitting an inch off the ground. I'd rather not bust open my oilpan, thankyouverymuch.

I admit I do like the flush look though. What I don't like is when the wheels stick out several inches from the fender.

What do you drive?
I might be getting a 95 gs-t again. But for I have to barrow a 95 celica from a friend. I blow my old eclipse up and lost my license. Lol

Yea like I said I don't like car that can't get out of the way of there own a**. Im the same with bikes and any thing with a engine in it. I like to go more then show. Lol

Are those the top end of the Eclipses? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I want to say that some come all-wheel drive and turbo'd. When I was in high school I really wanted a third generation Supra so I could drift.

My car is currently very slow. It makes me angry sometimes. I'm not doing any work to it yet though because 1. I don't have money, and 2. I need to swap out the autotragic for a manual first, because the auto transmissions in these cars have a hard time handling even stock HP sometimes. If I don't gather enough speed before I'm halfway up some hills, it will not shift into fourth until I'm going back down. It's obnoxious.
The gst is the ff turbo the gsx is the top dog that's the AWD one. That supra would be fun. Before my friend died we were building a fox body misting drift car.

I've got a little 97 Jetta. Love the car despite it being a moody little b***h, but that trans has to go. I'm going to need to enlist the help of my gearhead friends to swap in a manual but it's totally doable. Been done many times before and in theory it's quite simple. It's just an issue of getting a donor car right now.

Sorry to hear about your friend, sucks losing people.
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere

What do you drive?

I've got a little 97 Jetta. Love the car despite it being a moody little b***h, but that trans has to go. I'm going to need to enlist the help of my gearhead friends to swap in a manual but it's totally doable. Been done many times before and in theory it's quite simple. It's just an issue of getting a donor car right now.
Sounds a jetta can move purity good if you put in the work, not a car I like much my self.
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere

Sounds a jetta can move purity good if you put in the work, not a car I like much my self.

It's weird, it's unusually fast sometimes. From a dead stop I got to 40mph in about two seconds. eek It's never happened before or again.

Soo... how'd you blow up your car? ha ha
What type of car is my favorite: FR, Hatchbacks

What model car is my favorite: Mazda RX-7 FC3S and Toyota Altezza RS200

Friendly Fatcat

14,740 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
heysoleil
I looooveee MINI Coopers.

I don't know why.. They're actually a little ugly but I find them adorable ^.^

User Image

Mini Coopers are adoriable! whee heart

Friendly Fatcat

14,740 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Friendly 100
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere

It's weird, it's unusually fast sometimes. From a dead stop I got to 40mph in about two seconds. eek It's never happened before or again.

eek Cars can blow up????????????? eek
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere

The owner before thought that make gasket was as good as a real gasket. So me not doing a run thought and racing it all the time put to much stress on it it it blow a hole in the block the size of a half dollar.

Friendly Fatcat

14,740 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Friendly 100
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere

The owner before thought that make gasket was as good as a real gasket. So me not doing a run thought and racing it all the time put to much stress on it it it blow a hole in the block the size of a half dollar.

That doesn't sound like fun... Pricewise anyways... sweatdrop
GNGTNT105
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere

I just junked it and got 200 bucks out of it. I had a jeep grand cherokee for a short bit after that but when I lost license I sold it.

Friendly Fatcat

14,740 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Friendly 100
theothermanoverthere
GNGTNT105
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere

I just junked it and got 200 bucks out of it. I had a jeep grand cherokee for a short bit after that but when I lost license I sold it.

Geez it sounds like your having a hard time with cars... neutral
GNGTNT105
theothermanoverthere
GNGTNT105
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere

Just a run of bad luck lol. But I'm starting a bussniess and should be able to get a new car soon.

Friendly Fatcat

14,740 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Friendly 100
theothermanoverthere
GNGTNT105
theothermanoverthere
GNGTNT105
theothermanoverthere

Just a run of bad luck lol. But I'm starting a bussniess and should be able to get a new car soon.

Good luck ! wink
GNGTNT105
theothermanoverthere
GNGTNT105
theothermanoverthere
GNGTNT105
theothermanoverthere

Good luck ! wink
Thanks.
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere
bucketwater
theothermanoverthere

Lame. Gotta love it when previous owners do dumb s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff