Welcome to Gaia! ::

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Alexander J Luthor
Chron0s
Is there really a point to most of automotive car culture? People do things not because they need to, but because they want to, and because they can.

Monster trucks are definitely not my cups of tea. But, I can appreciate the time, effort, and craftsmanship that went into that build.
No doubt, but what gets me is that our country-scratch that, the world is in crisis mode right now, and we're making giant toys with materials and money that could make at least 10 HfH houses.

One of the biggest things in times like this is morale

These things are more of a "We're not down an out yet" type of thing

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Too big for the city and unsuitable to go off road. And then people wonder why America's economy is going down the drain. How much does that thing cost anyways? I'd rather spend that money on a Mercedes G-class or a Range Rover.

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

THE ULTIMATE DOOM
Too big for the city and unsuitable to go off road. And then people wonder why America's economy is going down the drain. How much does that thing cost anyways? I'd rather spend that money on a Mercedes G-class or a Range Rover.

What'd I just say?
WHAT DID I JUST SAY?! HUH?!
GO TO YOUR ROOM!!
To bad thay used a ford.

Invisible Grabber

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Mal Fortuna
SMALL p***s TRUCK ALERT WEE WOO WEE WOO~
the driver must literally have no p***s at all to be seen driving that thing. rofl

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet
MONSTA TRUCKKKKKKK!!!! *jumps in and crashes through the car show* OUTTA MY WAY, MF!!!!!!!!
*crunching noise* MY BEETLE!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! burning_eyes

*hears the crunching noise* Umm, wonder what that was? Oh well, probably some old people walking by. *destroys several more cars before reaching the exit, stops, turns around, and sees a whole line of crushed cars and fires everywhere* Oops, my bad.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NightfallDuet
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet
MONSTA TRUCKKKKKKK!!!! *jumps in and crashes through the car show* OUTTA MY WAY, MF!!!!!!!!

*hears the crunching noise* Umm, wonder what that was? Oh well, probably some old people walking by. *destroys several more cars before reaching the exit, stops, turns around, and sees a whole line of crushed cars and fires everywhere* Oops, my bad.
User Image
*one manly tear...*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*then breaks the emotional threshold*

Shirtless Businesswoman

Wasn't this a Sema display from a few years back? The back doors folded down and such. Truck is awesome. Go ******** yourself.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doctor Roofie
Wasn't this a Sema display from a few years back? The back doors folded down and such. Truck is awesome. Go ******** yourself.
Truck is awesome... and totally useless. talk2hand I prefer working models.

Shirtless Businesswoman

Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Roofie

It's a fully functional F650 or F750. It was a demo for the suspension lift.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Doctor Roofie
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Roofie

Where is it going to function? A four lane highway? It'll need two to itself, and the best it could do is shuttle people back and forth without being able to enter town. Functionality is key.

Demonic Businesswoman

10,825 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet

User Image
*one manly tear...*

I hear someone crying. *climbs out of the monster truck and sees a red-headed, well-dressed Lex Luthor crying* What's wrong with you? *notices the destroyed Beetle* Was that your car?

DreadWhore's Other Half

Omnipresent Gekko

Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Roofie
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Roofie

Where is it going to function? A four lane highway? It'll need two to itself, and the best it could do is shuttle people back and forth without being able to enter town. Functionality is key.

What you're referring to is practicality, it's plenty functional, just not practical

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Crimmy Sun
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Roofie
Alexander J Luthor
Doctor Roofie

What you're referring to is practicality, it's plenty functional, just not practical
It's not fully functional. Functioning also refers to how it can work in its given environment. This truck doesn't really have an environment to work in.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NightfallDuet
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet
Alexander J Luthor
NightfallDuet

User Image
*one manly tear...*

I hear someone crying. *climbs out of the monster truck and sees a red-headed, well-dressed Lex Luthor crying* What's wrong with you? *notices the destroyed Beetle* Was that your car?
IT HAS MY MONOGRAM!! *waves frantically at the crushed initials on the hood*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces